Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

I like to play rugby and watch my local team saracens

?

thanks Ralph,
    that was my first try at full 3-d carving. i'll post a pic with it all put back together. it was a junker shotgun all rusty, and missing some parts. but for 5 bucks it gave me another gun to carve on
    andrew

Larry, what "other states" can you walk into a supermarket and walk out with a nice pistol or rifle...NO QUESTIONS ASKED? I really find that hard to believe.

Indiana unless the laws changed from the early 90s
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, I will look into it and see if it still is the same. I am hopeful that the universal recognition of one states carry permit is honored by all states, like a drivers license.

Mark

Strangely Florida has a permit to carry for other other states,, some kind of loop hole.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

So does Tennessee, Ohio and many others. It's only a few that don't recognize reciprocity. Connecticut is by far the worst.

Hi everyone,

Aside from collecting I play drums a lot in various rock bands here in Oz. My main inspiration is Keith Moon from the Who- the best rock band ever in my humble opinion!

Drums1.JPG

Drums2.JPG

Old 'Mooney' was a maniac, but a really great drummer.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Absolutely Steve. I think his offstage antics often overshadowed just how good he was, unfortunately.

Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast