Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

"Can NOT"..I ment!

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    Beautiful kids Darren , heres my little rats , and a couple of other interests , i love sculptureing , and my 68 coupe De Ville , sadly the Caddys gone , cheers Raymond
    Hey ironcross; I like sculptering as well.

restauratie van antiek en kunst ยท Kristiaan Cornelis

Besides collecting, I also have a few hobbies.

I am a massive supporter of my local team - Everton Football Club. I go to as many games as possible, and also make sure my kids are always kitted out with the latest strip!

Also, I play the guitar. I was in a rock n roll band for 3 years. We mainly done covers, with the odd song we'd written. We covered the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Undertones, Beatles, The Who, Oasis, RHCP's, ect ect. We had a great time gigging in local pubs and clubs, and I particularly enjoyed the attention we got off the ladies - before I met my beloved of course! As with all cool bands, 'artisic' differences took their toll, and we split! Still, had great fun, and I have some great memories!

I enjoy delving into the world of meterology. Looking at weather maps, pressure charts ect ect. I have a digital weather station out in the back garden that records, and relays weather information directly to my PC. All very geeky stuff! My mates think I'm mental, but I do find it very interesting.

Finally, I love spending time with my stunning missus and our beautiful children.

Quote by WoodyUK View Post
    Besides collecting, I also have a few hobbies.

All very geeky stuff! My mates think I'm mental, but .....

..must be; a hooligan doing weather forcast....!!??

Lightbulb Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Quote by stuka f View Post
    ..must be; a hooligan doing weather forcast....!!??
    Hahaha!! I actually laughed out loud then!

?

Beautiful kids Darren , heres my little rats , and a couple of other interests , i love sculptureing , and my 68 coupe De Ville , sadly the Caddys gone , cheers Raymond
    Hi Raymond..
    Fantastic sculpting and beautiful kids..by the way the twins are mine not Darren's ..I try once sculpting figures but it didnt work!!

Lol i just noticed he said that too, no harm done.

naaah no kids for me, my gf bought the idea up of one day having kids of our own but i put an end to that lol. I just simply told her i aint ever having kids, If you don't like that then you can leave and ill understand. We are stil together and she hasnt bought it up since

Interesting thread, seems quite a few of us have similar hobbies.

Quote by Luis22 View Post
    Hi Raymond..
    Fantastic sculpting and beautiful kids..by the way the twins are mine not Darren's ..I try once sculpting figures but it didnt work!!
    OPPPS , Sorry about the name foul up mate , yeh kids a great , they can make you happy , proud , and give some much for nothing , and at the same time have ya pulling your hair out, but i couldnt imagen my world with out them. Sculpture can be a hair pulling excerise to mate , heres a couple of pieces im half way threw , i will take moulds of these to reproduce them in concrete , cheers Raymond
    Attached Images Attached Images

OPPPS , Sorry about the name foul up mate , yeh kids a great , they can make you happy , proud , and give some much for nothing , and at the same time have ya pulling your hair out, but i couldnt imagen my world with out them. Sculpture can be a hair pulling excerise to mate , heres a couple of pieces im half way threw , i will take moulds of these to reproduce them in concrete , cheers Raymond
    Raymond,

This is incredible work. I love the old world look to it. You are extremely talented, and that is no exaggeration.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Raymond,

This is incredible work. I love the old world look to it. You are extremely talented, and that is no exaggeration.
    Many thanks mate , i apprecate it , i love the old world stuff , heres another one you may like , and can ya guess what the unfinished ones going to be , it will be cast in alloy , and is about 18 inchs across , cheers Raymond
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 9 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast