Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Thereabouts mate - I don't like giving out too much location wise lol

What kind of donk have you got in the Landy?

We have an old 60's version we want to do up as a dune cruiser with a 253 Hemi. Very long term project though!

It has the 2.2 puma engine, I only picked it up this arvo but it seems to be alright. It has a six speed box which should be pretty good, I reckon that extra gear will make a difference on the open road. I might take off to Kalbarri over the Australia Day weekend and see how she goes.

The old landies are fun to play with too mate, I had a 1966 ex Kiwi army one and a 1979 ex Aussie army one before I got the 300tdi.

?

Nice. New cars are always a good time. I'm sure she'll be in her element offroad.

Drop me a PM if you come through Gero. Can't garauntee I'll be free but it would be good to meet up for a drink and lunch at the Camel or something

What's the beer of choice around there Mac?...

?

Well in terms of beer I'm quite partial to the imported Dutch Grolsch lager.

The devils juice, whisky, is more my poison though. A Laphroaig Quarter Cask straight in a decent glass will do me just fine thankyee.

What about yourself?

I love most German, Czech or Polish beers, when i visited Berlin last December i spent about 6 hours in this place Brauhaus in Spandau getting slaughtered on their Chrismas beer, 7% on draught. I don't drink spirits much but when i do it's single malt.

?

?

?

hello folks, i forget who it was here that told me last year i should try carving bone or antler, its a harder material. well i was bored this weekend. my dogs had a good size bone laying around they have not chewed on in a long time. so i stole it from them lol. i noticed it looked kind of like a tall tree stump. my daughter has a thing for owl's, so i made this for her. i did a shallow cut to begin with, but i decided i'd rather cut the owl out compleatly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That owl is great!....

Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast