Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Some great stuff, guys! Love the bar!

I'm a German engineering fanatic. My favorite cars are the VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Porsche . My first few cars were such. My apologies for the poor images of the '91 300E.
    It's late and the mist has obscured the paint. I've been cleaning it all day and its night. Ill get better images in the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dean; 08-16-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Does collecting handguns of all kinds rate?

?

Holey Crap!!.....Nice little collection.

Greg

WOW--
    All I want is one of those 1911s.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

I collected US coins for a long time before I quit and joined the militaria department. But I do dip from time to time back and fourth though. Fishing is nice too!

Hi Guys, i have 3 main Hobbies. The first and most important is Photography. To many pictures to list but here is a link to my work.... Western Horizons Media | Photography and Videography to Suit All Your Needs

My second is fast V8 cars. This is my SS Holden ( Gm ) Commodore. 330 Horsepower, mafless tuned and shift kitted gearbox and a whole lot of fun ( until the police get me)

My Vy SS 5.7 V8 by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

My other hobbie happens to be statistically the worlds most dangerous sport ... Rock fishing. Well i acually fish off cliffs. Up to 100 ft up. My best fish off the cliffs to date was back in 1993 when i was 17 yrs old.. A 3 meter sailfish. I have had a few close
    calls, nearly died a few times but its what i love. I now where a pfd at all times and have a plan B incase..

Perry & I at the famous sign, Quobba W.A by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

High Rock, Quobba by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

Yours truely Fishing Camp Rock Quobba by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

fishing off 100ft cliff by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

High Rock ,Quobba by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

High Rock by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

In case you get washed in... by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

20ft up a cliff and i see this King Wave coming... by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

sailfish by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

?

One of my other hobbies is photography when I get a chance and the opportunity presents it self I am currently working away from home in Northern Canada in the high prairies and there was an extreme thunderstorm warning last night .
    I managed to take some decent photos of a storm cell I thought I would share a few the first two are me on the job placing two over head conveyors together and welding a tail spool on a hopper the rest are the storm advancing towards the work site

Regards Mark K

Quote by Dean View Post
    I'm a German engineering fanatic. My favorite cars are the VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Porsche.
    A man after my own heart ! My wife and I currently own two such machines...an 87' Porsche 944S and an 06 Mercedes CLK 270 ..............
    Prost ! Steve.
    p.s. great photos there Mark !

?

Hehe, you and your wife know what's good! The benz looks fast. I just got my MBZ the other day and I've been detailing it. It's old but it's still sweet. It's a four wheel drive! My wife likes it because it has seat warming..oh well, at least she's happy! Happy wife, happy life! .....this is what my car will look like.

My main hobby is Army Cadets, Im in a Royal Artillery detachment, which I go to twice every week. Its pretty fun, Im training for my 1 Star position right now so we're mainly going over first aid and basic things like field craft or camo and concealment, but now and then we get to shoot the .22's.

We go to weekend camps at Altcar which is usually eventful such as being woken at 6 in the morning for "some nice PT in the rain"

Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast