Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 105 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Quote by Reynard View Post
    Here is my latest completed painting - a 20 x 16 inch acrylic: the Henri Toivonen / Fred Gallagher Opel Manta 400 on the Staarvey stage of the 1983 Manx International Rally. Henri won the rally and iirc it was the only tarmac win of his career.

Attachment 576288

Won't have much time now to do any large scale artwork as I've got a sewing project that has a deadline looming...
    just superb reynard ,henry is sadly missed

my other hobby besides collecting militaria is in the restoration of early raleigh bmx bikes ,im currently restoring a mid 1980's tuff burner ,here's some examples of before and after restoration 002.jpg001.jpg003.jpg001.jpg002.jpg008.jpg007.jpg001.jpg007.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

its great to see the daughter ride bikes over 25 years old 011.jpg015.jpg

Quote by James C View Post
    its great to see the daughter ride bikes over 25 years old 011.jpg015.jpg
    Looks like she's enjoying the bike James!...

Glad you like the painting, gents

A few of my motorsport friends (and fellow rally buffs) have asked me to do a small print run of it. The original is framed and on my wall. When my sewing project is done, I have a couple more rally paintings in the pipeline - have this fabby photo of Jari-Matti Latvala going through a water splash on last year's Rally GB...

@ James: Henri was one of those drivers who appealed to so many people. It always makes me wonder what might have been...

P.S. I like classic machinery - but cars. Those bikes are cool tho, always wanted one when I was growing up.

Quote by Reynard View Post
    Glad you like the painting, gents

A few of my motorsport friends (and fellow rally buffs) have asked me to do a small print run of it. The original is framed and on my wall. When my sewing project is done, I have a couple more rally paintings in the pipeline - have this fabby photo of Jari-Matti Latvala going through a water splash on last year's Rally GB...

@ James: Henri was one of those drivers who appealed to so many people. It always makes me wonder what might have been...

P.S. I like classic machinery - but cars. Those bikes are cool tho, always wanted one when I was growing up.
    Have you considered one of the greats of motorcycle racing such as Kenny Roberts? i reckon this shot would make a great painting/print!..
    042012-kenny-roberts.jpg

?

Interesting thread Most of my hobbies has something to do With militaria/history. I collect Battlefield/dug up relics,as prices is way to high for me to start buying the good stuff. I enjoy searching and digging stuff up from the ground. Love books,movies,researching about ww2 history and writing articles,and I make miniature models/dioramas in different scales (so need a tank,dio or figure for Your Exhibition please contact me)

DSCN3980.jpg

DSCN4820.jpg

DSCN8805.jpg
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Quote by inka View Post
    Interesting thread Most of my hobbies has something to do With militaria/history. I collect Battlefield/dug up relics,as prices is way to high for me to start buying the good stuff. I enjoy searching and digging stuff up from the ground. Love books,movies,researching about ww2 history and writing articles,and I make miniature models/dioramas in different scales (so need a tank,dio or figure for Your Exhibition please contact me)
    Cool stuff!.....
    DSCN3980.jpg

DSCN4820.jpg

DSCN8805.jpg
    Very cool stuff!...

?

Thanks a lot Gunny
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Those are very good Inka!