Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

To our members in France

Article about: I am hearing on the news about an attach has taken place in Paris. With over a 100 dead. Killed in a concert hall and in a cafe in Paris. I hope you all are well and safe tonight. You are in

All is quiet, some restaurants are closed, the Justice Palace is protected, by cars, impossible to visit it.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

this morning, sawdust is over blood

It is a place with many young men, the "bobos"
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

So very, very sad.
    I am lost for words.
    Jonathan.

My thoughts are with the French. Such an unnecessary waste of life. Stewy

I am almost speechless. My heart goes out to all the families and nations effected by this attack.

- - ------- - -

I am almost speechless. My heart goes out to all the families and nations effected by this attack.

The history of the world is written from wars of religious zealots killing in the name of their "God." Let us pray that the world leaders will soon realize that this will not go away on it's own. It needs to be dealt with in a manner far harsher than the violence that these groups foster. This is war and political correctness is out of place at times like these. My sympathies to the relatives and friends of the victims and to the people of France.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Our thoughts & prayers go out to the innocent people & their relatives, who were caught up in yesterdays tragedy.
    Paul

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The history of the world is written from wars of religious zealots killing in the name of their "God." Let us pray that the world leaders will soon realize that this will not go away on it's own. It needs to be dealt with in a manner far harsher than the violence that these groups foster. This is war and political correctness is out of place at times like these. My sympathies to the relatives and friends of the victims and to the people of France.
    The politicians in Sweden says that we need to give the "returners" (people who went to Syria and murdered and raped,and then go back "home" to Sweden) job and apartments. Then we can rehabilitate them. We even have a hotline where terrorists can call if they want to stop with their terror and need help with that.

Sweden is a very sick country.

This isn't directed at anyone here, or even anyone in particular, but these are points I want to make:

1. Nothing saddens me more than the deaths of innocent people.

2. Daesh (ISIS) has murdered tens of thousands of Muslims in the past couple of years. If you believe these bastards are truly waging a campaign of Islam vs. Western culture then you are delusional.

3. By associating the typical Muslim with ISIS terrorism, you are deepening the divide, propagating a culture of paranoia, and strengthening the ISIS cause.

4. Religion is used by the powerful to manipulate people to accomplish great acts of humanity or to commit horrific atrocities. There is such a thing as a Buddhist terrorist and a Muslim philanthropist. So it's about what people take out of a religion, not the religion itself. If you don't believe me, go look at the front of a Third Reich Heer belt buckle.

5. As a guy with a Muslim family and as an historian, all this talk of removing the Muslims from the West and whatnot, rounding them up into ghettos, and other forms of persecution masked with mindless patriotism is frighteningly familiar.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    This isn't directed at anyone here, or even anyone in particular, but these are points I want to make:

1. Nothing saddens me more than the deaths of innocent people.

2. Daesh (ISIS) has murdered tens of thousands of Muslims in the past couple of years. If you believe these bastards are truly waging a campaign of Islam vs. Western culture then you are delusional.

3. By associating the typical Muslim with ISIS terrorism, you are deepening the divide, propagating a culture of paranoia, and strengthening the ISIS cause.

4. Religion is used by the powerful to manipulate people to accomplish great acts of humanity or to commit horrific atrocities. There is such a thing as a Buddhist terrorist and a Muslim philanthropist. So it's about what people take out of a religion, not the religion itself. If you don't believe me, go look at the front of a Third Reich Heer belt buckle.

5. As a guy with a Muslim family and as an historian, all this talk of removing the Muslims from the West and whatnot, rounding them up into ghettos, and other forms of persecution masked with mindless patriotism is frighteningly familiar.
    Well, you live in the US... I invite you to move to the EU and see it here.
    Refugees here in the refugeecamps are complaning that they don't have television or internet. They fight a lot among each other and have allready
    raped little girls from another origine. Cleaning organistations may not send cleaningwoman anymore, only men, because the muslimrefugees don't want
    help from cleaningwoman. And why a cleaningfirm? Can't they clean their rooms by themself????
    For that, we also pay taxes...

Rounding up them??? If that is what it takes to keep my familiy safe, so be it. We didn't asked for the feeling of unsafeness.
    Problem is, that there is an atmosphere here that you can't trust muslim anymore. Which one is a terrorist, which one is not? He's not gonna say it and
    we still can't see in their brains...

But, better then rounding them up, should be, closing the boarders. Refugees still are coming to our countries. Who's gonna pay the bill?
    The countries where they come from? I don't think so. The payers, are me, my parents, my cousins, grandparents, neighbours, etc...

Gouvernements know who are dangerous 'sleeping cels' of terrorists. I hope they finally gonna decide to eventually round them up preventively
    and ship them back to their countries and to never let them in again.
    Instead of that, they may stay in our EU countries and they even still get funds of gouvernemental instantions... Where is the logica?

Another problem here is, is that most muslimfamily have 5 or 6 or even more children. (do you know that when they have 5 childeren, they get almost 1500$
    from gouvernemental instantions? Why should the mother go to work? And who pays all that you think?)
    Most EU family have 2 or 3. So count for a while. What's gonna happen in the future when we are 3 or 4 or 5 generations further?????
    Muslims in the gouvernement? A muslim Europe? Islamic laws? What about our traditions? Thanks but no thanks....!!!

These problems you don't have in the US, so you have easy talking!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast