Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Overpricing?

Article about: Another example of overpricing, a canteen for 50 euros

Default Overpricing?

Found this at an auction site for 125euros, i dont think its worth it, but what do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by António Fragoeiro; 04-18-2010 at 09:56 PM.

It is an original M40 shell. The maker will be "Q". Note the large air vent.

Not worth that much money in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade, Its another example of typical portuguese overpricing, i also found this gas mask for 150euros, i tell you, the prices here are crazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Again, that is crazy!

If you need help buying things at better prices, drop me a PM with what things interest you and I will try and help.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Again, that is crazy!

If you need help buying things at better prices, drop me a PM with what things interest you and I will try and help.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade, will do, in the mean time i think we should change the title of thread to" item overpricing" or something, i think it would be very interesting, what do you think?
    Best regards
    Nuno

Default Re: Overpricing?

Hi Nuno, I have changed the thread title and moved it this section of the forum.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nuno, I have changed the thread title and moved it this section of the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Again Ade, lets start posting all the overpriced business oportunities that show up.
    Best regards
    Nuno

The price for that gas mask is a lot more than crazy to be honest maybe if it was in immaculate condition and complete with the carrier with all the little bits and pieces which go inside it it might be worth that much, but in that condition I'd walk straight past it unless British Serive Respirators are really rare in Portugal?

Thanks

Danny

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    The price for that gas mask is a lot more than crazy to be honest maybe if it was in immaculate condition and complete with the carrier with all the little bits and pieces which go inside it it might be worth that much, but in that condition I'd walk straight past it unless British Serive Respirators are really rare in Portugal?

Thanks

Danny
    Hi, everything is rare in portugal

?

apparently gasmasks sell well on ebay due to the kinky gimpy fetishers, and no its not my cup of tea,, John brandon was telling me how much he pays for them cheers Dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast