Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

THE PACIFIC HBO mini-series

Article about: The shop down the road from me has Sledge's and Leckie's actors' uniforms on display. I'll take some pictures the next time I am there.

Default Re: THE PACIFIC HBO mini-series

The shop down the road from me has Sledge's and Leckie's actors' uniforms on display. I'll take some pictures the next time I am there.

Quote by journeyman View Post
    i bought an american helmet a few months ago and didn't take much notice of a name
    on the liner. There was also a cat no 8415-50-753-5792.
    I got curious one day and did a google search, and came up with the name of an actor that was in
    6 episodes of the pacific. The helmet came from near an area where battle scenes were filmed.
    I guess it might have been one of the props.
    gooood one

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The shop down the road from me has Sledge's and Leckie's actors' uniforms on display. I'll take some pictures the next time I am there.
    This is one of the German Arty Tunics used on BoB.

bob.jpg

You will first see it in the Normandy assault on the 105 battery and the last time it,s under a winter smock worn by an 88 crew member.Which extras got it on i don't know.Got it from the UK.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Last edited by Thanatos; 10-28-2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: poor grammer

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    "Sledge" is a family friend. We go to the same church, our fathers grew up together on the same street, his father stops into our facility all the time, AND I played little league baseball with their youngest brother.

His father gave me a foam rubber Garand prop that was used in The Pacific.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    "Sledge" is a family friend. We go to the same church, our fathers grew up together on the same street, his father stops into our facility all the time, AND I played little league baseball with their youngest brother.

His father gave me a foam rubber Garand prop that was used in The Pacific.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2