Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer 88

Article about: Anyone else looking forward to the release of this film? ‘Star Wars’ producer rolls into horror with ‘Panzer 88′ | Hero Complex – movies, comics, fanboy fare &#

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Panzer 88

looks good might watch it when it comes out thanks for the link nick

tom

?

Thanks for the tip Nick, I will check it out when it is released. Whilst I would be much happier if the producers steered well away from the supernatural slant, and went for an out-and-out war movie, it could still be good. At the very least, the opportunity to see (at least a CGI) Konig Tiger on the big screen makes the trip worthwhile. If they do manage to replicate the tension of Das Boot (masterpiece), then it will be something to look forward to. Don't know if you read that far down, but I found the comments below the article quite amusing too...

Regards,

Carl

yes i thought the comments quite amusing carl

tom

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Thanks for the tip Nick, I will check it out when it is released. Whilst I would be much happier if the producers steered well away from the supernatural slant, and went for an out-and-out war movie, it could still be good. At the very least, the opportunity to see (at least a CGI) Konig Tiger on the big screen makes the trip worthwhile. If they do manage to replicate the tension of Das Boot (masterpiece), then it will be something to look forward to. Don't know if you read that far down, but I found the comments below the article quite amusing too...

Regards,

Carl
    Lol ! Yes they are amusing!
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem