Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Pawel Nowak.

Article about: Just noticed this thief [ hornblower1994@aol.co.uk ] also said to be [ sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com ] is a member on 'Wehrmacht awards forum'. Not a member, so could someone who is put a po

?

Default Re: Pawel nowak.

Oh, by the by.

Not beating myself up over knobster Nowak. Simply want to help others and stop these muckers taking 'joe-blogs' for a mug, and his cash.

SF.

He's also active on '2dehands.be'. His username is raptiile.

Regards

?

Thanks for additional info.

Spread the word.

Coming to the view-point that ALL major forums should have a highlighted section where all known crooks and thier idents, contact details are kept together as a reference. Keep all the trash together and avoid rotten smells.

SF.

SF.

So...... does any one know his username in Wehrmacht Awards Forum?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    So...... does any one know his username in Wehrmacht Awards Forum?
    Ummm.....it was in the very first post of this thread ;-)

[ sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com ] is a member on 'Wehrmacht awards forum'

Pawel Nowak is well known on all fora and across many collecting boundaries. Where he will prey is on the new collector or those that do not go online and use fora, so you could call your forum Pawel Nowak Is A F******G Crook and it wont change the fact that others still will contact him and be ripped off. He is good at what he does and it would be nice to see the creep behind bars.

What we can do is be vigilant to watch out for fraud and warn fellow collectors of it.

I would also use due diligence when buying from an unknown entity thousands of miles away. I would only ever buy from a well established dealer or someone I know. Otherwise you are taking a huge chance every time.

If the FBI and EBay cannot stop mail fraud from happening, then its up to collectors to use good sense, networking and caution to avoid being ripped off.

Damn, almost had the guy once.....

No that's just the email
    His username could be anything else.
    But your reply sounds like you mean it's sturmgewehr44?
    Last edited by don_kihotis7; 09-02-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    He's also active on '2dehands.be'. His username is raptiile.

Regards
    "Apollo 13" on markplaats nl !!!!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Dear Simon,

I notice the devil has been busy in your back yard( or in this case, Adrian!). The profanities used in this thread by both you and others appear to have been 'moderated' somewhat.

From my experience it is better to 'imply' an opinion or meaning that will hopefully pass muster with the mod's rather than grating on their sensibilities and frightening horses in the street, so to speak, but still getting the point across.

The word 'Aerosol', whilst being completely benign, still complements your argument regarding Mr. Nowak and his fraudulent activities if used in context. Although not the same by any means, here is an example of how the word can be perceived:-

The Swedish Chemist&#39;s Shop - YouTube

Hope this helps a little,

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ok guys, please please please exercise caution when buying and selling online. The internet can be your best friend but it can also be your worst enemy.

I have collected militaria since I was given my grandfathers helmet to play with as a child, I bought my first EK over twenty years ago, I have been a member of internet forums for ten years, a quarter of my lifetime. Pawel Nowak is very well known and has been for as long as I can remember. I have seen countless threads, posts and complaints about him and still his name keeps coming back as someone new gets shafted. I guarantee you that if you type his name into the search function on any militaria internet forum his name will come up. Google his name, read the web links, you can even see what the bloke looks like.
    iOffer is not the place for serious militaria collectors, it is used by scammers, conmen and those who peddle fakes, look at the stuff there, can you honestly tell me or anyone it is a premier source of genuine collectables?
    You have to use common sense. If a stranger offers you a 10,000 dollar item for 500 bucks, are you seriously going to send your money without using a little common sense first and researching who you're about to give your money to? The information is out there to arm yourselves against getting ripped off, why, time after time do we see the same thing happening?
    Pawel Nowak does not enter your house when you're out and take the money from under your mattress, steal your wallet or your wife's handbag. YOU have to give YOUR money to him. If your happy to send hundreds or thousands of YOUR money to a stranger in a foreign country then fine, carry on, but if you don't get anything in return, don't turn up bemoaning your misfortune, who do you have to blame? I bet a few minutes on Google or on the forums would seem like time well spent after all.
    Keep yourselves safe by asking fellow members, use the forum for what it's here for, to give information, contact other members who you can see have been around a long time, speak to those who are respected and gather their thoughts. Many of us here are extremely fortunate and have built friendships with fellow collectors and can establish mutual trust. I've sent items out without receiving payment and received items without paying for them. Why? Because the people I deal with are valued friends and trustworthy, I've known them for years. I will not send money to an unknown person in a far off land after exchanging a few emails, it goes against all common sense to do so.
    Why does the thought of obtaining a few new baubles send so many collectors into a blind paroxysm of irrational behaviour again and again?

Think about this, you're walking down the road, a man is standing by a sports car, you stop and admire it with him. You have a good chat about the vehicle and it turns out he's the owner and the car is for sale, he offers it to you for a tenth of the market value. You think 'this is too good to be true', you have the money and you pay for it. He says 'I'll just go and get the keys from home for you' and disappears around the corner.

Two hours later you're still stood there by the car. At what point do you realise you've been had? Exactly - when it's too late.

The above is not aimed directly at anyone but to everybody who reads this thread. You have the choice. You have the information. Just exercise common sense with your money.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I responded to his ioffer and after hearing about his archeological expeditions and findings, i invited him to come meet me at the border we share, me paying his expenses and buying all 3 dagggers he claimed to be selling.
    Mr. novak never replied to that mail and i kept looking at the npea and the 2 ss daggers until i saw what was so wrong...
    The daggers was photographed with 3 different backgrounds, one on a table in an attic, one "on display" and one on white paper!!!

I will not post my thoughts on what i think should happen to him.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast