Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

Article about: Here is what I mean by the above post... I hope that Dan doesn't mind me showing this picture that I sent to him, after picking up a Wasserkanister recently. I asked Dan to send me a random

It'll never stop, it's like shit in the streets. Just got to learn not to step in it.

?

FYI he is now advertising using the reply name Trespuentes21. Beware. I saw an SS visor in Portland for sale, and he replied saying I had already asked about his items. I flagged the advert as spam. Tel 515-345-2345

Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 | Hobbies - Collectibles | United States

Same ad and pics are up on Craigslist as well. Buyer beware...

?

I flag him every time I see an advert on CL. Persistent little bugger. People always think there are bargains out there (and sometimes there are), but buyer beware.

good post and info, i never knew how to use the image search on google, im good with PCs also

This a$$hat tried pulling his crap on me today. I got his updated banking info and address. I'm reporting to the authorities. I also got a photo he sent with dozens of mailing slips from August this year. I hope this bastard rots in hell! By the way, here's the reported auction site he said that he has almost 100 percent positive feedback: Informacje o U

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gerbs07 View Post
    This a$$hat tried pulling his crap on me today. I got his updated banking info and address. I'm reporting to the authorities. I also got a photo he sent with dozens of mailing slips from August this year. I hope this bastard rots in hell! By the way, here's the reported auction site he said that he has almost 100 percent positive feedback: Informacje o U
    Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you in the PINK (paid) after your first post.

Did you buy something from him?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

OMG i got scamed last week from this guy , so i think i lost 150€

?

Only ever pay with Paypal as a regular purchase - that way you will get your money back if the sale turns sour.

Quote by alikat View Post
    Only ever pay with Paypal as a regular purchase - that way you will get your money back if the sale turns sour.
    Gentlemen ... a word of caution . That only works when only 2 people are involved .
    Con artists have found a way to still cheat you using Paypal . It has happen to members on another forum .

Never send the goods to one address - Person -B- and get paid by a different Person -C- !!
    Person -B- and -C- are together on this scam . Conversation only via private email - so Person -C- tells you to send the paid for item to Person -B- .
    He will use some excuse or story to get you to agree . And you are to let Person -C- the one you made payment to -know - as soon you send the item .
    Person -C- immediately (within probably minutes ) requests Paypal to have his money returned . Paypal takes it back out of your account -
    and it may be days until you notice this . Person C gives the story of the deal being canceled . At the same time you have been set up as the evil do-er .
    All you have for Paypal is proof that you sent it to some one else .

I am only mentioning this in regards to Paypal transactions and is not connected to Pawel Nowak .

Regards , Douglas

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast