Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pawel and SS ring

Article about: For anyone living in the UK who uses the site Gunstar, earlier today (2/8/13) someone under the name of Kaspian1415 from Merseyside Liverpool created an advert for a SS totenkopf ring, claim

?

Default Pawel and SS ring

For anyone living in the UK who uses the site Gunstar, earlier today (2/8/13) someone under the name of Kaspian1415 from Merseyside Liverpool created an advert for a SS totenkopf ring, claiming that its 100% original but only asking £300 for such a rare item (1st indication that somethings not right).

The item description reads, For Sale: Original Waffen SS "Totenkopf" Ring. This is a stunning example of a 1937s style ring. This ring is unissued. Date inside the ring is 26.11.37. A 1937 dated ring named to Hans Heck. 100% Original Ring. (private)

I decided to Google it to see what would come up, if you type in waffen ss hans heck the 1st page that will come up is full of different sites from the US all displaying the same advert under the email address Apollo1939@yahoo.com(its strange that someone from Liverpool England would be advertising something on sites in a different country). As we all know Pawel has lots of accounts with the words Apollo and Kaspian followed by different numbers.

Some links to the adverts:
    Miscellaneous for sale | GunStar.
    For sale: Original Waffen SS "Totenkopf" Ring
    For Sale: Original Waffen SS "Totenkopf" Ring (1937) + Box - HobbyTalk

Just thought I needed to bring this to your attention as I would hate for anyone to get scammed.

Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Re: Pawel and SS ring

Also I have seen him under the user name Longhorn1939 with email address Luytjens1939@windowslive.com posting the same advert.

?

that's pawel 100% scumbag

He's getting sloppy. That's not even a genuine ring or case. No ring was ever awarded with the bestowal date of 26.11.37 for a start. The engraving is wrong as well but little else can be said due to the poor pictures, which is probably deliberate. The case is a copy of the 'type 3' ring case that if original is uber rare even by ring standards, but is also the style that is most copied by fakers, the whole thing is junk and old Pawel is losing his touch on this evidence.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

that is some seriously bad engraving.

?

It would be nice to read a news article about pawel having his throat cut.

A bubbly cheap cast fake ring....usually, he uses a photo of something unquestionably genuine and impressive....tsk tsk...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Is anyone a member of the site who can report it and get it and him removed?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....