Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pearl Harbor Day at the WarHawk Air Museum

Article about: I have been a member at the War Hawk Air Museum in Nampa Idaho for about 10 years now. Vets of all wars have Kilroy coffee every first Tuesday of the Month. Today being one day before Pearl

Default Pearl Harbor Day at the WarHawk Air Museum

I have been a member at the War Hawk Air Museum in Nampa Idaho for about 10 years now. Vets of all wars have Kilroy coffee every first Tuesday of the Month. Today being one day before Pearl Harbor Day we Honored the Vets that had fallen there and the ones survived . Well Five years ago we had 5 survivors that came to Kilroy on a monthly bases. It is very sad to say they are all Gone now Here are pictures of the 5 .Pearl Harbor Day at the WarHawk, December7th 2010 038.jpg Earnst Magnum on the right and Glenn Rosenberry was the last two . Lost Earnst anut 3 years ago and Glenn about two. I sure Miss those guysPearl Harbor Day at the WarHawk, December7th 2010 024.jpg This Is Earnst
    I have a little more History on Glenn I have went over to his house several times and he told me stories and We were Great friends He was a great man and had been through hell.
    Glenn was A Pilot Got wounded trying to help people on the ground at the attack of Pearl , Was in a Bomber Group Got shot down and wounded again, after out of the hospital back to his Bomber group and was sot sown Again. Then was captured and was a POW till the end of the War.

Here he is with his Group He is the one with the Service Cap on at the end

531984_10152039282033770_1809128730_n.jpg

Here are more pictures of Him and his POW Papers He said he went and got his POW papers himself at the Prison camp right after the end of the war.

089.jpg

087.jpg090.jpg10696337_845376108826046_6411504331830067165_nv.jpg

Great post, and thanks for your support for the Museum.

Any more pictures of the Museum?

Quote by Panzerheld View Post
    Great post, and thanks for your support for the Museum.

Any more pictures of the Museum?
    Yes I have 100,s of pictures of the WarHawk Air Museum, I will be posting more about my WWII Hero's I have even built a Hero's wall in my shop I will post

Warhawk Air Museum

We had a Pearl Harbor survivor in our arae. but sadly he passed a couple years ago.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    We had a Pearl Harbor survivor in our arae. but sadly he passed a couple years ago.
    I'm so Glad I got to meet and be friends with these guys, Will never forget them, I was born about 6 months before Pearl Harbor, Did you know they had a second attack at Pearl Harbor but was not successful