Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Please share a prayer

Article about: Forum friends Please excuse me, I will be off line for a while while my family mourns my brother's passing. He was 51 years young and suffered a sudden and fatal heart attack. May you find i

?

Default Re: Please share a prayer

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers with you.

Words in this situation do not mean much I know.
    But my prayers are with you, my friend.
    chris

My deepest condolences to you and all the family.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you!

Thank you all for your kind support! We may not personally know each other and just a year ago I would have laughed about having friends and acquaintances on a public forum, then I found WRF. I scoffed at online friendships but learned some genuine things may become of it. There are some really fantastic people here, I'm glad to have made it home

Agian, a Like to everyone and thank you for your replies.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Mark, my sincere condolences and prayers to you at this most difficult time, and also your mom - chciałbym złożyć szczere wyrazy współczucia z powodu śmierci Pani syna. Please take care of her and yourself my friend.

Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Mark, my sincere condolences and prayers to you at this most difficult time, and also your mom - chciałbym złożyć szczere wyrazy współczucia z powodu śmierci Pani syna. Please take care of her and yourself my friend.

Tony
    Thank you so much, Tony, from me and my mom! My mom would make 2 pounds of saurkraut pierogi, a pound of smoked Polish sausage, and some sledzie for you, to thank you. As you know, this is how Polish mom's thank their loved ones Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Mark,
    I have been home about two hours after having been away out bush and have just turned the iPad on and read this thread. I am so sorry to hear this sad news, 51 is just way too young for something like this to happen. You and your family have the deepest heartfelt sympathies of my family and myself for on this sad occasion,

Sincerely,
    Dave.

sad to hear it.God may rest him..

Be well to you and yours.

I hope he lived life daily. I'm older than him, a dozen surgeries in 11 years. I make each day count and grateful for each one.

Thank you again, everyone.

Davo, I know you were out of town There was nothing anyone could do and a difficult chapter in the book of life has been turned and hopefully behind my family. We can now honor his life through our fond memories of good times that we shared.

Mark

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5