Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

A poem for the poppy abusers:

Article about: Always one for a bit of controversy, this one was sent to my phone from a good friend of mine, Mark. I thought i share it with you............ This land was built from blood and tears. The s

?

Default Re: A poem for the poppy abusers:

Excellent Ned.

Agreed.

very good ned

tom

Great peom, very poignant. I was born in london and me and my family imigrated to Australia about ... 16 years ago, it was bad enough back then but now...... Honestly, id never go back.

Cheers-

DL

So true Ned many thanks
    Ronnie

That's very good.

?

Never a truer word said Ned, this business with our armed forces is becoming a joke although not for the lads and lasses who have to face possible death or being maimed for life, one day our so called "leaders" will get their priorities in order, and instead of weakening the country, strengthen it

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Never a truer word said Ned, this business with our armed forces is becoming a joke although not for the lads and lasses who have to face possible death or being maimed for life, one day our so called "leaders" will get their priorities in order, and instead of weakening the country, strengthen it
    Excellently put Dave, sound words...now if only the country's leaders had a backbone between them...

Regards,

Carl

?

The rioters are an example of the british idiots. One girl stole a bunch of shoes and then she went on facebook and posted her infront of the shoes saying how brave she was. some kids were my age and stealing. Britan could learn a thing or two from other countries...

cheers,
    Pat

Excellent poem Ned!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Why don't you all come here? 10 years ago 25 percent of W.A.'s population was born in the UK, not sure what it is now but our state is 2.5 million sq kilometres with a population about the same as Manchester.
    I'm in the process of trying

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast