Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Poppy selling

Article about: I took a few helmets to put on my stall this morning while poppy selling. It certainly drew extra people towards it! I took several hundreds of pounds in my two hour stint.

Default Poppy selling

I took a few helmets to put on my stall this morning while poppy selling. It certainly drew extra people towards it! I took several hundreds of pounds in my two hour stint.

DSCF6788.jpgDSCF6788 (1280x1034) (2).jpgDSCF6788 (1280x1034).jpg

?

Well done Steve , a good total
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Well done, I bought my poppy today in the local supermarket, money straight in the official collecting pot, let us never forget.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I reckon that by the time I have finished my last shift tomorrow, I will have made about £2,000 during my eight two hour stints. Some of the stories you get told by members of the public about their relatives who were killed are so moving. But we did have a bit of an upset when there was a bogus collector on the loose in the town centre yesterday. The public assumed he was working for the RBL - which he wasn't. And he was verbally abusing women who tried to donate. He told a Welsh woman that she should f**k off and drop dead! My boss - Colin, an ex-sergeant from the Grenadier Guards - had a run-in with somebody who was touting for H4H. He made the grave error of rattling his tin in Colin's face. I wish I had been there to see what followed...

Very cool! I bought online but can't where it because its waiting for me in port and I'm at sea! But I found one in my cabin from somewhere!

I've often thought about taken some of my stuff out but feared they would be stolen :\