Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post war Luftwaffe Dagger with original parts- value and discussion

Article about: Hi guys. A while ago my Grandfather gave me his knife collection. These were given to him from his father who was in Germany. Included was a post war Luft dagger. I researched it, and it was

Talking Post war Luftwaffe Dagger with original parts- value and discussion

Hi guys. A while ago my Grandfather gave me his knife collection. These were given to him from his father who was in Germany. Included was a post war Luft dagger. I researched it, and it was a post war item sold to GI's. It is marked B&A and has germany on the blade in small letters. Also, it has a different scabbard, with a copper tip and mouth, with black leather. I would never sell it, as it is part of my prized collection. I would, on the other hand know the value in case a fire ever occurs, and it is lost. I have heard they are rare though. Is this true? If you need pictures, just ask. Thank you gentlemen.

Default Re: Post war Luftwaffe Dagger with original parts- value and discussion

They are not rare. They do have a curiosity value to some collectors. Insure it for about $200.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade. Do you have one in your collection?

Hi, no I don't, but a good friend of mine owns an SA dagger by B&A.

Cheers, Ade.