MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Post your Christmas presents!

Article about: You all knew this thread was coming. Post your gifts here, and I will be sure to do the same once I get them!

Default Re: Post your Christmas presents!

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    Hi GP,
    whats the story behind the badge with Hammer and Sickle?

Phill
    LOL, you're asking the wrong guy. I don't know much about them. Eric would know. I assume it's for farmers or some other kind of workers. My lady picked it up for me. My buddy just asked me the same thing.

I was thinking something to do with Russia? Its very interesting.

Cheers Phill

This badge is made for Tag der Arbeit. This day was celebrated also in Soviet Russia and is still celebrated worldwide as workers holiday on the 1-st on May. It is just a commemorative badge.

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    This badge is made for Tag der Arbeit. This day was celebrated also in Soviet Russia and is still celebrated worldwide as workers holiday on the 1-st on May. It is just a commemorative badge.
    That's what i love about this place...ask a question and get an answer.. Thanks FB

Here GP is the other style Tinnie you have lol it is a cool relic.
    From the old post.https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...52/?highlight=
    Eric
    122.jpg
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 12-27-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and it looks like some of you had quite the visit from Santa. My folks were looking for some gift ideas for me and they had several helmets in mind, so here is the one they got for me! I'm happy to have a M35 DD Lufty with first pattern decal, even if it doesnt have a liner or strap. Those can always come later. Guess I will have to be good next year and see if they top this one!
    Attached Images Attached Images

You must have been a very Good Boy!!

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    You must have been a very Good Boy!!
    Guess that depends on who you ask! lol

A few more Christmas prezzies, one arrived before Christmas and three arrived today, but were bought before the 24th, so I guess they still fill the criteria of this thread

First, a lovely post-war signed photo of Erich Topp, the famous commander of U-57, U-552, U-3010 and U-2513 and a Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Crossed Swords winner.
    Fregattenkapitän Erich Topp - German U-boat Commanders of WWII - The Men of the Kriegsmarine - uboat.net

Then, a few stunning photos of commander Hans-Georg Hess and U-995, the last type VIIC/41 which resides in Laboe, Kiel, signed post-war by Hans-Georg Hess, a Knights Cross winner.
    Oberleutnant zur See Hans-Georg Hess - German U-boat Commanders of WWII - The Men of the Kriegsmarine - uboat.net

Thank you stickgrenade and Paul E for these magnificent pieces!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-28-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Forgot something.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Cool prezzies, Christina!

Regards

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast