Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

project of law for weapons in Europe

Article about: European Commission - PRESS RELEASES - Press release - European Commission strengthens control of firearms across the EU

Stricter conditions for the circulation of deactivated firearms;
    Stricter conditions for collectors to limit the risk of sale to criminals.

It says it all.....once again honest people will have to pay the price for criminals and terrorists...
    If i'm not mistaking, this Juncker is the same guy who adviced big foreign firms to invest (hide) money in Luxembourg in order to avoid to pay taxes in their country...and he's still the President of the European commission...something is really wrong with this EU....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

In France, since 2 years we can have one Lebel or other" old" weapon but we must give information to the authorities.....
    So, they have all the names and can take back all Lebels, Mausers....I don't speak of the Stg 44....legal if it can only fire coup par coup!!!!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello,

This is a non-sense as collectors will never do this but it easier for the authorities as they have the names of hunters and recreational shooters.

To all our European members PLEASE sign here.

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-...-gun-ownership

I know other members will support this action, but please don't sign if you are outside the EU as it won't count!

Thanks.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Done, almost 200,000.
    Really peed me off this, saved and saved for my Garand which is pretty much worthless now this thing could never harm anyone now infact an air rifle could cause more damage. lets hit the law abiding people and the terrorist will go away, what planet are these people on.

Stricter rules to ban certain semi-automatic firearms, which will not, under any circumstance, be allowed to be held by private persons, even if they have been permanently deactivated;

Not sure what they mean by certain?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    To all our European members PLEASE sign here.

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-...-gun-ownership

I know other members will support this action, but please don't sign if you are outside the EU as it won't count!

Thanks.
    Signed, when i visit Poland i really enjoy letting a few rounds loose from an AKM or VZ58!...