Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Proxibid

Article about: Hello all, I noticed there's a miltaria auction listed on Proxibid that ends in about 2 weeks. I've never bought from them and was wondering if anyone could vouch for the site. There listing

Default Proxibid

Hello all, I noticed there's a miltaria auction listed on Proxibid that ends in about 2 weeks. I've never bought from them and was wondering if anyone could vouch for the site. There listings look fair but I've never bought from them or heard about them so just wanted to check them out, thanks

Hello,
    Just a lesson, I've learn from online auction sites. Look into the individual auction house needle bidding, look into the other items theyre listing. Do you see a lot of known fakes? Some, like to put in the item disclosure, that they are not responsible, use your own judgement, at the bottom. Seems Rhett dont wanna be responsible for theyre wares, or they're item descriptions. Judge use the sams judgement in buying any items, I've also noticed certain auction houses have massive unexplainable inventories, how can they aquire, so much in a regular basis. Other houses seem perfectly fine. Just be careful, post as much as possible, on the forum, and do as Much research as possible.

While I have no direct experience with them, that of another less experienced collector that I know was mixed. Unfortunately for him the OK items not compensating for the ones he should have avoided. Best Regards, Fred