Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pseudo Experts vs Science

Article about: Since it has been stated many times that unless one can prove, via science, that a claim is factual, genuine etc.; we seem to discount science and rely on sudo experts and general concensus

Ones expertise lies within oneself...and there is no other. Those will be followers,,but never exact to the original. Every ONE PERSON is an expert in what they do..with or without the help or knowledge of the supernatural. All humans were created unique..and each there own...PERFECT! The hand can not do what the eye sees...etc. One without the other,,is limited..and never 100%.

So without those who are knowledgeable...no on can be taught..without those who are un knowledgeable...what purpose then will there be? I hope I am not misinterpreting this thread...but the members here will not be open to insult..or looked down upon in what they lack in "Expertise". All were created equal and all each with "THEIR OWN " special gift.

So your question to boywizard who is representative of all members here..where his expertise lays?....... His expertise lays within himself and the reason why he is here on this forum..or for that matter.....why he or she enjoys the hobby. Not everyone can do or study what we do here as Thank God Im not a brain surgeon

I myself from the top of the Administration to the newest of members here ...all of which have a desire to study and learn...I am proud to be among those minds..whether experienced or just learning...of those who know and understand a real science called "Desire" there is nothing fancy or paranormal about that.

You are gifted Richard in your own way.....as the others are equal to you in their own gifted ways. Dont minimize another for what they lack. Be careful. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If we were all the same..we would be boring.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I always thought the spelling of sudo was properly pseudo ?.......Twilight Zone intro. - YouTube
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

I have friends on this forum from 16-70, and i am somewhere in between...everyone no matter what age has taught me something on here.. i have my own specialties, but i love the enthusiasm some of the younger members bring to this forum..by far the best forum i have had the privilege to be a member of..

In the area of Paranormal Archaeology of Wartime Artifacts.
    1394797700907.jpg

Quote by zwerge View Post
    I always thought the spelling of sudo was properly pseudo ?
    ......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

What an odd thread....I have to say that I have distinctly gotten the impression(right or wrong) that it was begun for the sole purpose of protesting further against the viewpoints of those who did not agree with the original poster in his first thread that was closed for becoming too emotional.

Whether one believes in such things or not, unfortunately, there is no "niche" for this aspect here on the Forum and I'm basically at a loss as to what to suggest. I cannot, in all seriousness, say that a Subforum here should be created, as it would be, obviously, a place to simply foment endless arguments and vehement disagreements as was beginning to grow on the 1st thread. What options this leaves, I have no clue.

As for myself, I will say that I've been on this planet for a considerable number of years(more than I care to think about, actually) and I've been to places and seen things that I would definitely say were, indeed, paranormal things. Or at the very least, things that despite much reading on various subjects, were still unexplainable by any causes that could be imagined by myself and others, but, having said that, I will continue on and repeat that as far as "feeling" energies and connections with artifacts or places that I've either owned or been to, that I have never, in the slightest, ever had any such feelings or experiences with them at all-despite some of the objects and places being of Extremely violent and bloody pasts. What does this mean then? Again, I have no clue. Everyone is different, I guess.

And, yes-not to be insulting, but it is, indeed, "Pseudo" rather than "Sudo". I cannot imagine why someone of supposed decent intelligence would make such a basic and silly error...but it does happen, I suppose...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    In the area of Paranormal Archaeology of Wartime Artifacts.
    Hmmm interesting statement, how do you prove anything Paranormal? There has been talk and so called evidence of ghosts for 1000's of years, to date there is no credible evidence to prove the existance of anything paranaormal!
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 03-31-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    Ben

This thread is becoming an entirely pointless discussion about so-called paranormal. It is not a subject that can discussed without seemingly drawing in the same protagonists whose views are polar opposites and who were involved in a similar recent thread, which was closed:

My New Website
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Well, HE started it by mentioning 'Paranormal Archaeology'.

The Entire thread should be Deleted.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast