Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

purchasing bayonets question

Article about: As long its only been in his duffle bag and nowhere i want to think of otherwise that would deffo come under importing an offensive weapon......

Default purchasing bayonets question

this is a question aimed at uk members only ,ive bought a couple of bayonets from within the uk in the past ,but id like to buy one from within the eu ,is there any chance it will be siezed by customs here once imported into the uk ,really im just wondering if im throwing money away on a legitimate purchase ,thanks james

Hmmm not sure, i've brought bayonets back from Germany and Poland in the hold luggage!..

Not too sure James but a thread has been already done regarding importing from the states,and it was all positive comments from our overseas members however they are not in the EU so personally i would give customs a bell at least you will know one way or another!!!!!p.s Bayonets you say,hymm thinking of doing one mate............

thanks guys sorry forgot to say it would be posted to me ,im not going over there

https://www.gov.uk/import-controls-on-offensive-weapons
    Scroll down to "Offensive weapons that can be imported"!....

brilliant paul its there in black and white ,thanks very much

No problem mate!....

All sorted then,good job done James,good one paul,the man that never sleeps,except while at the lappy.............

thanks jake ,it doesnt harm to ask i suppose ,perhaps i could just ask paul to bring me back some in his duffle bag next time ,cheers again guys ,james

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks jake ,it doesnt harm to ask i suppose ,perhaps i could just ask paul to bring me back some in his duffle bag next time ,cheers again guys ,james
    Any time James!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast