Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Question About Vendors.

Article about: Mods, please relocate this if it's not the right place for it. Thanks. Has anyone here done any dealing with Lakesidetrader, Military Antiques Stockholm or A Collector's Guild? Are they repu

Default Question About Vendors.

Mods, please relocate this if it's not the right place for it. Thanks.
    Has anyone here done any dealing with Lakesidetrader, Military Antiques Stockholm or A Collector's Guild? Are they reputable and not selling fakes? They seem to be a little more safe than Snyder's Treasures. I believe that is where I saw the diamond encrusted Mutterkreuz with a letter from descendants of the original owner wishing they could buy it back. I couldn't trust that guy.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

Have personally ordered from lakeside. No problems so far.

?

Paul and group at Lakeside Traders are "Great"... Casey and group at A Collectors Guild are "Great" to deal with as well.. Prompt service and a good selection on both parts...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Moved to the appropriate area of the forum.
    Lakeside Trader will honor anything he sells and I believe the Collector's Guild will as well. I have no knowledge of Military Antiques Slockholm.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Stay light years away from the Snyders Treasures. To quote Obi Wan Kenobi "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

I have been told by many that Lakesides and The Collectors Guild are highly reputable dealers who stand by their merchandise. I do not know Military Antiques Stockholm
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the relocate Ralph. Sorry about that.
    Thanks guys for the input.
    I see things on their sites from time to time and am a little nervous about making the purchase and ending up with a piece of junk.
    As an aside, I sent my two kennekarte off to be professionally framed for display. I am hoping I didn't make a mistake. I am looking for a couple specific things so that I can get some medals framed up also, hence my asking about vendors.
    Thanks again!

MAP
    ?

Regardless of who the dealer is. Always post the item first. Even top class dealers make mistakes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

All 3 listed are good examples of decent sellers. (Charlie Snyder is dead,by the way...I have no idea if anyone is running the business today, but the old pirate himself is gone now,at any rate)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I've dealt with Lakeside, CG and Military Antiques Stockholm, they are all reputable dealers but that doesn't mean you can buy willy-nilly off their websites based on photos alone. You still need to do your homework and don't be lazy. Post here first for confirmation if you aren't sure on any item. Maybe even if you are sure, still post here.

Lakesidetrader "Paul Hogle" ...reputation and integrity proceeds him

Never have I had a bad transaction. Paul follows your order from beginning to end at your door step. Never a,2nd thought.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill