Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

A question for collectors.

Article about: Hello Guys and Gals, Here is the question that I have been thinking of. If one item in your collection could talk, it doesn't matter what, whether it is a bullet casing or a Me-262, what wou

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    MAP that is a beauty. You just have to wonder who's lip's were on that!!!!
    add another Like to the list!!!.

SF
    Phil
    Yes. Who drank from this???? Not a cheap piece .

Now WHERE is that "Like" button. I'm missing out on some major Kudos here

Thanks

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I guess we will just have to waste bandwidth with this until they fix it with more
    SF
    Phil

?

So MAP is that glass or crystal?
    I really like the color and design of it. I see why you wanted it!!
    SF
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 05-19-2014 at 05:52 AM.

MY mkIII turtle helmet, pictures not mine I don't really get many pictures of my things.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

Hello Zack, I think if Any item that I've currently got could tell me it's story that I would like to know about, it would have to be this Croatian Ustashi silver ring. I posted this elsewhere awhile ago and got some odd reactions to it, but it is a fascinating piece and I would certainly give much to know what it saw and where it's been. I Do know that it was dug from the fields around Bleiburg, Austria (I know the diggers, so there is no question as to it's authenticity). Bleiburg is, of course, the infamous scene where the bloody-handed Ustashi were finally run to ground and met their Doom and countless numbers of them were shot down and massacred by the vengeful Partisans who took custody of them. It is unknown to this day just how many were killed either at Bleiburg or else on the trip to return them, but it is certainly in the tens of thousands. Seeing as how this ring was excavated from the spot, one can only imagine the circumstances and who this ring must have been worn by. It is hand engraved and one of a kind. I have never seen it's like anywhere else. I stuck it in an old box just to photograph it, but other than abit of cleaning, it is pretty much as found. The marks from the digging are still visible on it's face-at least I Hope it was from the digging....
    ring1.jpg
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Like!!!!

I would have to say my NSDAP party badge recovered from somewhere in Stalingrad. This baby must have been the pride and joy of some young idealist who saw it all come to ruin in the frozen hell of the Kessel.

P1000736.JPG

Glenn, that badge is a beauty!! You know how I feel about that piece mate!

Sorry guys. I fell asleep because I had a long day. Awesome items.

MAP, I am curious. How much did you pay for the gobblet and have you had it appraised?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast