Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Random question to everybody in the forum

Article about: I dont really either mind being called one it only was 3 times. The Nazi story is true people were taught how the nazi's were soooo bad they actully wernt the only bad thing was the perfect

?

Default Re: Random question to everybody in the forum

I dont really either mind being called one it only was 3 times. The Nazi story is true people were taught how the nazi's were soooo bad they actully wernt the only bad thing was the perfect race idea were they killed all those innocent for no reason but that was only the nazis who want that to happen. But the rest were just fighting for a psyco man who wanted a 1000 year riech. That is also true how i schould only show it to my close friends/family.
    Thanks
    Ryan

jcsites
    ?

Yup, its better not to show those kinds of stuff to people who are not interested in history. Better keep them as a collector's item about history. who knows, in the future it might worth a fortune.

?

That's why I'm trying to get everything as cheap as I can get it now and once I get older it will become more valuable as the market goes up in the future

Being a realist, I accept the fact that whatever happened, happened 70 years ago and there isn't a single thing I can do about it. All I can do is collect what was left and I intend to do that no matter what people have to say about it.

Some people just can't understand that one can be obsessed with the artifacts and not be obsessed with the ideology at the same time. Just ignore those people and move on.

?

I can agree with you in every single word you just said

Well, I can say with a good heart that I am the most active during history classes in our class. I have always had an interest in history, no matter how far the events stretch. People often come ask me for help with their history studies and I am glad to help them. My collecting hobby has massively increased my interest in history, everytime the library truck comes around I borrow a pile of books relating to WW2. Recently I got a book by Patrick K. O'Donnel which is a book about jewish spies in the Third Reich. Two books about the battlegrounds of the Winter and Continuation Wars, and a MASSIVE book about Winter War era soviet and finnish postcards. The only non-history that I watch from the TV is Conan.

?

The Third Reich era was the most influential period of mankind's recent history. If anybody ever tells me that I'm "strange" or whatever for having an interest in the subject, I point this out. Usually shuts them up. Comparisons can be made with the Romans. The imagery, organisation and ruthlessness of the two empires attracts many people from all walks of life. If people don't like it, that is their decision. Enjoy your interest and hobby, it can be very rewarding.

Regards,

Carl

?

I Do to everytime i go to the libary i get a huge pile of ww2 books.

?

Wow! Thanks next time some one says that ill say that to.
    Thanks
    Ryan

History classes are the only ones that actually keep my awake! I love learning war history, and I've been called a nazi before, even a teacher implied it :O
    They dont understand it though, about collecting and everything. Besides, not every german was a "nazi" just the really bad ones were.
    Many were just young men swept up in war and violence. Ever read "all quiet on the western front" I know its ww1 but a GREAT read. I told lots of people about it and they were like "damn nazis." Some people really need to learn.

Anyhow, im super excited for grade 11 socials studies next year. ww2, ww1, itll be a breeze!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast