Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rbemer207 Name Change

Article about: I agree that some of the avatar names are off putting , it feels silly sometimes to thank someone for a reply when their handle is a long group of letters and numbers . But I doubt that ther

CBH
    ?

Default Re: Rbemer207 Name Change

I agree that some of the avatar names are off putting , it feels silly sometimes to thank someone for a reply when their handle is a long group of letters and numbers . But I doubt that there is enough first names to go around lol . I try to always end my posts and replies with my name . Many people do and it makes it a little more personal , but on longer threads , you can finds a lot of Chris's . And CBH stands for "Cape Breton Highlanders" , a local unit in WWII , that I try to collect . Interesting thread Ryan .
    Cheers Chris

I been trying to change my avatar pic?.

Hi Ryan, glad you are happy.

Actually, I did the change for you. It requires Admin permissions to do this. Dim, Richie or myself can do these kind of changes.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2