Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The recent spate of trolls and a few other things.

Article about: I would also be interested to know where and when this happened. I can't relate Harry's statements to this forum. Harry, if you read this, please take the time to send me a PM with the detai

?

Default Re: The recent spate of trolls and a few other things.

I would also be interested to know where and when this happened. I can't relate Harry's statements to this forum.

Harry, if you read this, please take the time to send me a PM with the details.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

On the subject of hiding behind an alter ego, so may do so to be rabble rousers, some value their privacy. Some folks may be more visible within their communities and really enjoy their anonymity. With some general respect and less nosiness, we all can get along I know I don't need to know your shoe size to have a conversation with you about swords or knives, that's called Facebook, a place where I'm scared to venture. LOL

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I would also be interested to know where and when this happened. I can't relate Harry's statements to this forum.

I can !!
    Must have been the time I sended Harry a friendship request!
    ;-)
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Adrian,

It might have been the two occasions when you felt the need to start the Equality & the Respect threads?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

This forum is the best and friendliest place I have come across, but pardon my absence: What exactly happened these last few days?(Details please, I love a good laugh )
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by Bond View Post
    Hi Adrian,

It might have been the two occasions when you felt the need to start the Equality & the Respect threads?
    It might have been but I don't remember starting them in relation to a specific incident or as a result of the description in Harry's second paragraph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    This forum is the best and friendliest place I have come across, but pardon my absence: What exactly happened these last few days?(Details please, I love a good laugh )
    Let's just say some undesireable members arrived on the forum to spread discontent and disharmony and leave it at that!

It might have been but I don't remember starting them in relation to a specific incident or as a result of the description in Harry's second paragraph.

- - Updated - -

Let's just say some undesireable members arrived on the forum to spread discontent and disharmony and leave it at that!
    That is fine with me, glad to be rid of them
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    On the subject of hiding behind an alter ego, so may do so to be rabble rousers, some value their privacy. Some folks may be more visible within their communities and really enjoy their anonymity. With some general respect and less nosiness, we all can get along I know I don't need to know your shoe size to have a conversation with you about swords or knives, that's called Facebook, a place where I'm scared to venture. LOL

Green
    The reason i do NOT have a Facebook account!

?

Just another 'Thank You' to all those who have sent messages to the Mods in recent days since I started this thread notifying them of potential trouble makers and previously banned members. Your time is much appreciated.

?

I'm bumping this one back up to draw attention to the paragraph highlighted in yellow in post #1.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast