Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Red Tails

Article about: This one looks good. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpA6TC0T_Lw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yCEMkJ0YF8

Default Re: Red Tails

I cant wait to see it, the aerial scenes look amazing! I can see an ME 262 there too!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Just seen the trailers..Terrible scenes but 2 things: planes are faster than the speed of light,and there are too many fighters in the sky,imho...

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    Just seen the trailers..Terrible scenes but 2 things: planes are faster than the speed of light,and there are too many fighters in the sky,imho...
    Faster than depicted in old movies! Two WW2 aircraft would pass each other at 400 MPH! look at images of the Battle of Britain, the sky was full of aircraft in combat

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Cant wait 4 that looks great ,
    cheers Ronnie

Nick,i know one or 2 things about aviation,and with my greatest respect for your point of view,these planes are too fast and too numerous.Hollywood needs to make things juicy for the "fast and furious" generation;The ww2 guncams,imo,are showing scenes where plane movements are quite less nervous,not like this Mustang -Tie fighter mix...
    The film will surely be very interesting,anyway.

Yeh I suppose at the end of the day its a Hollywood movie intending to entertain the average cinema going public and not just aviation enthusiasts

Nick

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Yeh I suppose at the end of the day its a Hollywood movie intending to entertain the average cinema going public and not just aviation enthusiasts

Nick
    This is very true. If you want to see a historical factual documentary then you will be disappointed. If you want to see a Hollywood film that is supposed to entertain then you will be happy.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I think I will hold judgment on this film till after I have seen it on the big screen but the cgi aerial combat footage is very well done has an excellent cast of characters and so far I like what I see and with out a doubt in my mind will be awsome to watch in the theater the straffing run on the train was incredible overdone a little maybe but it will entertaining to say the least.

Regards Mark K

man that looks like a good film can't wait for it to come out

tom

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast