Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Regimentals (CoA)

Article about: Hey guys, I'm an amateur collector and would like to start in the deep end. I'm looking for an SS Officer's visor cap and stumbled across Regimentals. Having briefly read some comments about

The pictures are not the clearest, but all seems fine..but to always get a definite answer, clear pics are needed..here check this one out,Mods if its not ok to post links delete this post NCO

COA's are trash and should never be depended upon --- only value I see in them is for documenting where/through whom an item was acquired, but then again you'd only need a post-it or rely on your own memory for such things... Good luck in your quest finding a good visor -- have it thoroughly vetted here and you should be safe.

Thanks Fellas, I am more than happy to consider any offerings by forum members too.

I give the Reichskriegerbund Kyffhäuserbund Visor a look on Eagle Relics, looks like a good cap to begin with although I cannot make out the name.

Deutscher Reichskriegerbund Kyffhäuserbund- German Veterans Cap | Eagle Relics

I would suggest that any soft caps that you wish to have authenticated, you should start a new thread for each here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth-headgear/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by ChrisQP09 View Post
    Thanks Fellas, I am more than happy to consider any offerings by forum members too.
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    You could also check Eagle Relics, our own John Brandon, he is from the Isle of Man. I'm sure you will find him trustworthy to deal with.
    We also have other Militaria dealers who help support this forum.
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph

I give the Reichskriegerbund Kyffhäuserbund Visor a look on Eagle Relics, looks like a good cap to begin with although I cannot make out the name.

Deutscher Reichskriegerbund Kyffhäuserbund- German Veterans Cap | Eagle Relics
    Not the most exciting cap in the world, even though it is mine I know that might sound strange, but it's one of those caps you want if you collect RK stuff, and it is mint. I can do a deal on it, but I do have a mint Artillery cap that could be cheaper

Could someone have a look at this look please and advise if, despite the mothing, its real and value for money?

Luftwaffe NCO Visor cap - ww2 Militaria Waffen SS German HelmetsAnd Uniforms bought and sold
    I've known Mark for about 10 years, It's a good cap, as for price...it depends on what he has in it. you can always ask for a deal, but be prepared for a negative response

?

The LW signals cap has no interior shots, a must in my book. It is also the LEAST valuable Luftwaffe waffenfarbe, and the price, which is about $500, is too high, IMHO.
    If you have 400 pounds or more to spend. you can find a nice officer's cap, at least in the more common waffenfarben, but NOT at a dealer in all likelihood.
    Look here, or join the WAF, where there are many nice visor caps, at good prices.
    Again, for your price range, quality infantry, artillery, signals officer caps , etc. are readily available if you search the right venues. You can also find good LW officer caps in that 400-600 pound range. Forget about the bloody COA!

BobS

thanks for getting back to me guys. I'm still having a scrummage around the net for items but learning more by the minute.

@John, the NCO cap is nice but a little out of my range even with discount. Thus far your Vets cap is a hot favorite due to condition and price range.

thanks for getting back to me guys. I'm still having a scrummage around the net for items but learning more by the minute.

@John, the NCO cap is nice but a little out of my range even with discount. Thus far your Vets cap is a hot favorite due to condition and price range.
    yep all you have to do is ask

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2