Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reputable Dealers

Article about: Hello- I'm a fairly recent member of the forum and new to collecting WW2 memorabilia. I came upon the site after making my first purchase of an NSDAP kampfbinde at a local antique store earl

Default Re: Reputable Dealers

Toby at Das Reich is a small but honest and reliable dealer here in the UK. I have had many good dealings with him

Das Reich .co.uk - Third Reich Militaria & Collectables

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    Every time I send a message to the guy at Summer Vacation Militaria he doesn't respond. If he would have replied to my emails then I would have bought about 400 items from him by now. Anybody know why he never responds?

Corey
    Karl at SVMilitaria runs his site as a hobby, he doesn't run it as a business and therefore is not sat in front of a computer all day. He is a bit tardy replying to emails but persevere or call him on the phone.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Berliner Antikmarkt Antiquitäten Berlin Händler Antik Raritäten Restaurant Nolle Leon Odeon: AKM Depot
    I've posted this before but if you're in Berlin give these folks a visit, Herr Wirth has a large TR collection himself and is very helpful as is his wife. Unfortunately no website but send 'em an email!...

I used Time Traveller and got good deals. I use mainly forum classifieds and buy from some friends I made here.

Perhaps a thread on unscrupulous dealers would be more apt......there are dealers who put profit before all, sell their wares at inflated prices on their sites, sell crap in stalls in antique market venues...then what's left, the crap of crap on E-Bay, shame on them ......and off course all with "original" declarations....
    Disappointed at times with the human race ! Steve.

Klaus Butschek is also a reliable dealer.

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    Klaus Butschek is also a reliable dealer.
    I will Second that.....I buy from Klaus...a Gentlemen, thoroughly recommended
    Prost ! Steve.

About 8 months ago I purchased an Afrikakorps armband from PhilippMilitaria which was later identified as the "Tartan Fake" by the Forum when I put it up for sale here...Doreen Philipp accepted the return far beyond the stated return date and I was able to exchange it for some great items without any hassle...very professional and friendly...I let her know I was a member of WRF as well...perhaps that helped things along...
    Cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 11-20-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Perhaps a thread on unscrupulous dealers would be more apt......there are dealers who put profit before all, sell their wares at inflated prices on their sites, sell crap in stalls in antique market venues...then what's left, the crap of crap on E-Bay, shame on them ......and off course all with "original" declarations....
    Disappointed at times with the human race ! Steve.
    Steve-
    Unfortunately, a thread like you suggested can also attract individuals with a vendetta against a dealer. I have seen this happen numerous times by boobs who have no idea what they are talking about. I even know of a case where a guy trashed a very reputable dealer I know personally. When I discussed the matter with my friend, he told me he never had any dealing with the guy!
    As to reputable dealers, Bill Shea at the Ruptured Duck is an honest guy. You pay a little more for his expertise but he stands behind what he sells.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Moved to the Discussions Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast