Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reputable Dealers with good prices?

Article about: Hello, I've set aside around 800\\$ for something nice to add to my collection. Im looking for anything German from both World Wars. Im primarily looking for anything from Helmets, Caps, or Sa

?

Default Re: Reputable Dealers with good prices?

Im a big fan of Heer Butscheck!!!!

Reply to Cody.
    I've set aside around 800$ for something nice to add to my collection. Im looking for anything German from both World Wars. Im primarily looking for anything from Helmets, Caps, or Salty Tunics. I would really like to find a Camo WWI helmet or pickhaube at an okay price.

Cody my young friend why spend all your money at one time IMO? I would focus on a particular item or group that you are into and get several good items to start with at that price and move up from there. wish you luck and post before you buy!..

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hi Eric!
    I'll be leaving for the Marine Corps fairly soon ( My ship date is Oct. but it might get pushed to an earlier date ) but I've always only been able to collect mediocre militaria due to pricing. So I took this money out of my bank so I could purchase something very nice to enjoy while I can, before I ship out.

Quote by Cody Countryman View Post
    Hello, I've set aside around 800$ for something nice to add to my collection. Im looking for anything German from both World Wars. Im primarily looking for anything from Helmets, Caps, or Salty Tunics. I would really like to find a Camo WWI helmet or pickhaube at an okay price.
    So i'd apreciate it if anybody could point me to some sites with Reputable Dealers and good prices. The only sites i've found are ones like Collectors Guild, which are not bad, but very price. Any help would be apreciated!
    hi i would say that helmets of the third reich seems to be great except the prices are way higher than your $800 so may have to give them a miss but have a look anyway,really great selection of lids from all nations etc,all the best dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2