Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RIP Rick Lundstrom - another loss to the collecting community.

Article about: I don't think Rick was a member here but many will know him from other forums, probably under his usual forum name of 'Rick Research whose main area of interest was Imperial Germany. He was

?

Default RIP Rick Lundstrom - another loss to the collecting community.

I don't think Rick was a member here but many will know him from other forums, probably under his usual forum name of 'Rick Research whose main area of interest was Imperial Germany. He was a Moderator on GMIC too.

Sadly, Rick died yesterday (17/09) in a road accident.

He was a highly regarded long time member of the collecting community and was regarded as an 'old hand', always willing to help out and answer questions.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Did not know him but may he rest in peace. Many tragedies this week. May they all rest in peace.

I did not know him but I am sure his research and contributions to the time period he specialized in helped to further the hobby. Each has their own chosen duty to serve others as it takes a special person to want to follow the direction of this great hobby. Not everyone can do this but ou a chosen few. May peace be upon his family , friends., and associates during this time. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I knew him only from GMIC, but he was always a cool headed and vastly knowledgeable man. A terrible loss for the hobby...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I didn't had the privilege to know him! But I am sorry to read thise.May he rest in peace.
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

RIP Rick!...

I knew Rick from the early days at WAF.

He was a very kind and helpful guy. He did some research on several items for me. He was very funny and a great lover of cats.

I am very saddened to hear this tragic news.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I recognise the name, never had any contact with him but always sad to hear of someone passing this way unexpectedly.
    Sympathies for those who have to deal with this tragedy.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)