Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe

Article about: by Fred Green Hello, Dragging another ryker case full of insignia with me. Anybody located in the area is more than welcome to stop by and have some beers!! Fred Just a thought, is there any

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

next week at this time I will be sitting in a pub in London drinking a couple! I am sure I will have had a few by now. Hope to see you all there!!

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

In a few days I will be landing in London. On the evening of the 18th we will be getting together for a few pints at the Museum Tavern The Museum Tavern, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3BA - Pubs.com Passionate about Pubs .If pints are not your thing we are getting together around Noonish at the RAF Museum at Hendon The London Royal Air Force Museum | Hendon | United Kingdom | World War Two | Historvius

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Tomorrow I start the movement to London. I doubt if she will show for a pint but I invited her anyway! : Annie Andrews

Fred

That would be great if only she shows up in one of her friday picture outfits! I will keep my fingers crossed for you my friend!

Fred Green
    ?

I will be showing up on Friday!! Please cross your toes too!!

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Today!

Godspeed Fred! I trust you will have a fabulous time mate.

Have a great trip, I'm sure you'll love the UK!

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

I am sure I will have a fun time in the UK, Ill be seeing Jerry B. and Mark K.!! Hopefully see more of you Saturday evening!!!

Fred

See you at the RAF Museum!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast