Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe

Article about: by Fred Green Hello, Dragging another ryker case full of insignia with me. Anybody located in the area is more than welcome to stop by and have some beers!! Fred Just a thought, is there any

Fred Green
    ?

Default Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe

Hello All,

I am headed to Great Britain and then on to Europe in the Jan/Feb timeframe. I haven't established dates yet but most likely I will be in London in mid Jan. I would love to hear any recommendations for housing(Hotels/Motels), and any places to visit. I will be staying 2 nights and 3 days in London before heading to Calais.
    I will be travelling for about a month stopping in Paris, France, Heidelberg, Neu Ulm, Patersdorf, Ingolstadt, Germany, Gendern, Holland and Copenhagen, Denmark. I would love to meet any collectors from the forum that are out in the are that I am at. Have a couple of beers and tell some lies!!! I am meeting Jerry B. and Mark K. while I am in London.

All help is appreciated! Thank you.

Fred Green

Hey Fred, I look forward to meeting up with you, when you have confirmed dates as to when you are in London, let me know by PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Jerry,

I will definitely keep you in the loop! I just emailed you a list of insignia I am bringing with. Pictures soon to follow.

Fred

if I am in GB would love to meet up.send dates.

We could meet at Calais and give you a lift to a place of your choice (Northern France , Belgium or the south of the Netherlands!)
    cbheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi

If you make the journey into Kent from London I will gladly help out and show you the two Battle of Britain museums in the area if that's ya thing !

Let me know if I can help.

Cheers

Tony

Fred Green
    ?

Tony, Stuka and Harry,

Thanks for the gestures!!! Mark K. lives in Kent if I am correct and a friend on another forum lives in Calais. If nothing else we can all get together for a beer or so!! Thanks.

Fred

premier inn is a good hotel chain that doesn't command a large price.

Fred Green
    ?

Daniel,

Thanks for the lead on some housing.

Fred

Hi, looks like a great trip and fantastic and cool people you will meet
    Cheers
    Nuno

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast