Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe

Article about: by Fred Green Hello, Dragging another ryker case full of insignia with me. Anybody located in the area is more than welcome to stop by and have some beers!! Fred Just a thought, is there any

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Going to talk to my Personal travel planner tomorrow morning. Will have dates by the end of the week. Let the planning begin!!!

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

I booked my flight for my European vacation today!! I will be arriving in London Jan 17 2014 0745a.m.!! I plan to spend 2 nights in London and leave on the 19th. I will be getting together with Jerry B. and Mark K. I know of. I would love to meet anybody else in the area.

Fred

?

Fred woulf love to meet up but I have to work which is a bore!!!. I hope your trip goes well.. & if you like a good beer try the Speckled Hen..It is one of my favs.....lol. Cheers Terry.

Fred Green
    ?

Terry,

Sorry we can't get together. I will see if we can have a go at the Speckled Hen though!!

Fred

?

Here you go Fred remember the label lol.. Cheers Terry Old_Specked_Hen.jpg

Fred Green
    ?

Terry,

I am sure it will be one of the many, beers and ales that I drink while visiting Europe. Thanks again.

Fred

If your road trip takes you to Portugal/Lisbon, let me know.
    I will be happy to meet you.

Cheers
    Nuno

Fred.....are you planning to hire a car whilst in London ?...........if so I would'nt bother.......the congestion charge and parking costs make it a very expensive option and the traffic is a nightmare.........the Tube is your best bet for getting around and even taxis are a reasonable holiday expence.......you wont get ripped off if you stick to proper licenced 'Black Cabs' and avoid the mini cabs...........you will find all the major hotel chains in London that you have at home, book well ahead on the internet and you wont have any surprises........you can find cheaper accomodation just outside the city but the extra travelling time makes it a bit of a chore...........London is a great city, enjoy your stay.

Phil

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Nuno,

My trip is taking me to London , Paris, Germany ,Holland, and Denmark.
    Phil,

I plan to drink not drive. My primary reason for stopping in London is to get together with two good friends. Anything after that is just icing on the cake!!

Fred

hope you have a great vacation fred ,im sure you will have a very warm welcome this side of the pond

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast