Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe

Article about: by Fred Green Hello, Dragging another ryker case full of insignia with me. Anybody located in the area is more than welcome to stop by and have some beers!! Fred Just a thought, is there any

Listen very carefully, I will only say thise once!
    I'll be your agent on the continent and pass you over the Belgian Dutch border!
    Let me know when and were you will arrive on the continent. Don't use Utha beach, we might need that beach in a later stage of the war!!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Lightbulb

The best WWII-related things to see in London are the usual ones - the RAF Museum at Colindale is unmissable ( and it's on the tube at Colindale ). The Cabinet War Rooms in Central London, of course.

Normally, the Imperial War Museum at Lambeth would be an automatic first recommendation, BUT the place is still undergoing a full renovation. Parts of it are being opened gradually, but the main display areas ( including all the iconic 'big stuff' ) may not be fully open until the Summer of 2014......

Let us know what your main interests are....?

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Martin,

Both of your recommendations are on my list!! Thanks. I am planning on checking out all the touristy sites too. Political Buildings, Bridges, towers!! Hopefully I will have a Londoner tour guide with me!

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

I just found out that both my camera and laptop are able to be recharged in Germany with just an adapter!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Now I need a cell cheap phone to use while I am there. Any suggestions??

Fred

Fred

Traveling overseas for a Month in the middle of Winter?? "You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din"....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Fred Green
    ?

Hello William,

I live in West central Wisconsin. This isn't going to bother me.

Fred

Hello Fred, I was born and raised in Southeastern Wisconsin. You'll Love right-hand driving in England in the snow! Just watch out for those Roundabouts with ice! lol
    William

Fred Green
    ?

I'm not planning on driving at all! This is a drinking trip!

In That case....Party On, Lad! lol
    William

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

I just found out that both my camera and laptop are able to be recharged in Germany with just an adapter!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Now I need a cell cheap phone to use while I am there. Any suggestions??

Fred

Fred
    I guess I could loan you one of the old smart phones, I don't know how to get you a number , but thise must be possible with pre-payed solutions.
    I'll ask my wife, she is the technical wizzard regarding these modern stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast