Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rudolf Höss? Graphic Image?...

Article about: This is supposedly Rudolf Höss at his execution at Auschwitz in 1947, it's a pretty grainy image but it does look like him!...

Default Rudolf Höss? Graphic Image?...

Rudolf Hoess the commandant of the Auschwitz concentration camp, is hanged next to the crematori.jpg
    This is supposedly Rudolf Höss at his execution at Auschwitz in 1947, it's a pretty grainy image but it does look like him!...

If that is Hoss,,then what goes around comes around, and there is nothing graphic about Fate !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Höss was sentenced to death by hanging on 2 April 1947. The sentence was carried out on 16 April immediately adjacent to the crematorium of the former Auschwitz I concentration camp.

Hoess7.jpg

It is indeed Höss.

I would think that a hanging is meant to be graphic to all those involved and those witnessing the act.

I also think there is nothing more to discuss about it here. I see no uniform, awards, or other militaria related details shown in the image.

Thank you and kindest regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!