Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ruptured Duck

Article about: Cheers guys...I 'm still waiting for a reply back from Bill & his team!!.. So I will see what happens over the next few days? Cheers Terry.

?

Default Ruptured Duck

Hello Guys just a quick question? What is Ruptured Duck like for being the real deal???. The site has plenty of badges just wanted to make he is one of the good guys? Thanks for your time Terry.

Couldn't tell ya about badges Tango, but ive bought a couple of daggers off them over the years (one last year) and cannot fault them.

best matty

In the main the Duck has a very good reputation. I have only made one purchase from them, but have conversed with them on a few occasions. Always seem helpful, but perhaps not as good as they were, but still helpful with a good returns policy I think.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Cheers guys thats all I needed to know!! I am not spending vasts amounts of money it more to do posting & so on.. So thanks again for your time!!! Cheers Terry.

Bill Shea is one of the good guys - very knowledgeable. Maybe a little pricey, but of course I'm a competitor!

?

Cheers Alex have you a website?? I wouldn't mind looking. Cheers Terry.

deleted thankyou
    Last edited by matty01; 02-09-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Bill Shea has a good reputation..in fairness. I recently picked up a Kober SA Ground Rohm...and very happy from beginning to end. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Cheers Larry thanks for the info.. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me & hopefully I will be ordering soon!!! Cheers Terry.

Tango, with the payment fella he takes card or paypal. I think the last time I paid them through paypal. I offered to pay them direct by card to save them the fees - but they didn't seem worried.
    Unlike some dealers they are on the ball. None of this pay now and they send a week later- you pay, they send, job done!
    Cheers matty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast