Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ruptured Duck

Article about: Cheers guys...I 'm still waiting for a reply back from Bill & his team!!.. So I will see what happens over the next few days? Cheers Terry.

?

No problems here with Bill... G

I've bought several items from Bill, no problems at all.

?

Thanks guys for the feedback. So I will wait for Bill to get back to me with info on the item & see how we go from there.? Cheers Terry.

Never a problem yet with Bill Shea and his items...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Bill Shea, great guy with great items. Sometime the prices are a little high but all the same he is a good bloke.

I don't doubt any of his stuff it is nice I couldn't afford him is my problem. His items are way over priced from what I see on his site but I suspose he has to make a living from selling it. timothy

I love looking at items on his web-site. I just can't afford any of them! Nice site though

I've dealt with him only once and found him to be very pleasant to deal with. His prices may be high on some pieces but I suppose you know you're getting the real deal and if you find out your purchase is not original his returns policy is good from what I've heard.

Ive bought a number of items from him, and he's always been a pleasure to deal with. great communication and really fast delivery

Terry, I have bought quite a few buckles from Bill in the past, never had any bother whatsoever
    Ben

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast