Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Selling websites

Article about: I only know ebay to buy ww2 real items . Where can i find other places where i could buy ww2 stuff?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    How is your user name pronounced and does it have meaning. Im not being sarcastic.but curious Regards Larry

- - ------- - -

Moved to discussions forum
    When i made it , i was not thinking as a name but more as a symbol,for gaming porposes ... its pronounced maybe as oiyvyio .It stayed with the years ... Or Pedro my real name. As you wish .

MAP
    ?

Some nice items you have there. Enjoy your stay here. Websites to buy are many (there are dozens of good ones) but with the proliferation of fakes, even the best make mistakes or sell questionable items so always post here for opinions first. And when you post, please don't use photo hosting websites, upload pictures directly to the forum server.

If you are looking for helmets check out this link. (Post 4). They are all US dealers but some of the best out there.

Australia Helmet Dealers

- - ------- - -
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    You need to try harder before I can be bothered to make an effort to help.
    Such answers is not funny, it is very rude. If i were asking for help- and you were answering me like that there is a big chance i would have left. When you know very well someone could also being uncertain on how to proceed, maybe with bad experiences from other places.

I remember in the past someone said in a thread something like "If you cant give an answer, keep quiet"

Now, there is no reason to dismantle and attack my post, i am just saying there is a need for empathy, not behave like a bully.

MAP
    ?

And don't forget the dealers that sponsor our forum here. Just click the link at the top!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Such answers is not funny, it is very rude. If i were asking for help- and you were answering me like that there is a big chance i would have left. When you know very well someone could also being uncertain on how to proceed, maybe with bad experiences from other places.

I remember in the past someone said in a thread something like "If you cant give an answer, keep quiet"

Now, there is no reason to dismantle and attack my post, i am just saying there is a need for empathy, not behave like a bully.

My age and my time with weblife forums has given me experience to ignore those kids messages.

Well at first what do you want to buy? Equipment, medals, helmets,etc.? There are good dealers, very good ones but mostly they are on one field or another.

For helmets and some equpment i recommend Italianwarfront (USA); for medals try Giels Militaria (Belgium).
    Last edited by LeonardoL; 11-27-2015 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    Well at first what do you want to buy? Equipment, medals, helmets,etc.? There are good dealers, very good ones but mostly they are on one field or another.

For helmets and some equpment i recommend Italianwarfront (USA); for medals try Giels Militaria (Belgium).
    The last two i bought , were 2 Heer totenkopf ,for 80 euros.
    SS panzer pin ,real ?

I am looking for everything,logically not to much expensive. Not to big either,has i do not wish to loose my money on the Post Ofice.

Are all of this pages credible ?
    Now responding for some people that have insinuate that i am being lazy to look for my answers ,on another places.
    Yes i am asking here everything i can about this matter ,as i assume this communities are the right ones to responde for the ones that do not wish to loose their money in falsery.
    Or should i ask directly on the webpages ? Or to my Politce station where can i buy "vintage" ww2 ?
    Please.
    Last edited by oOIYvYIOo; 11-27-2015 at 12:13 PM.

?

For the odd barn finds I ll reccommend you to check out my shop

Hobbyhistorica - Home
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Quote by inka View Post
    For the odd barn finds I ll reccommend you to check out my shop

Hobbyhistorica - Home

Excellent photos , i envy those guys that have been excavating there. I wish you the best with your shop, i could not find anything inside my standarts , if that SS magazine had less zeros

Quote by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    My age and my time with weblife forums has given me experience to ignore those kids messages.
    Then lets drop the matter right here everyone and you included..Ovyvieo. If there is professionalism in what we do and who we are lets move forward. The forum has had its share in misunderstandings. Let it go everyone! Please . Regards Larry

Eat a Snickers Bar relax
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast