Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Selling websites

Article about: I only know ebay to buy ww2 real items . Where can i find other places where i could buy ww2 stuff?

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Can't go any further than that Jeff !! G
    I can add, I recently bought a nice HJ buckle from the dealer discussed here as not to be trusted. Did I know his reputation - yes. But I KNEW it was good from what I have learned here on WRF from the guys that know a lot more, and reading the threads etc.

Welcome to the Forum...Learn as much as you can about the Material you intend to collect...the more you know, the less you'll spend...
    Post any item you are interested in here on the Forum first to be on the safer side...
    You're in the right place and best of luck to you...
    cheers, GLenn

?

Is this "Forum" the "Best" or what !! Great thread.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Is this "Forum" the "Best" or what !! Great thread.... G
    I've collected buckles for several years now. I do not have an SS buckle. I've read the fakes threads, looked at all of the examples etc. I still would NOT touch one of these buckles without 1st posting pics on the forum and letting the guys with years of experience review

?

I agree... Those waters are dangerous... I dare not to this day... I'll stick to the "RAD" !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have edited my first post, it's looks better now. I'm sure that all here can say that the sites in my first post are good ones, if not, just tell me!

And I have talked with Bob and we are OK, it's a bit difficult for me sometimes with english combined with the Internet!

As people have told you, always ask this forum before if you need to. The members here are very helpful and I have maked some good deals with their support.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    I have edited my first post, it's looks better now. I'm sure that all here can say that the sites in my first post are good ones, if not, just tell me!

And I have talked with Bob and we are OK, it's a bit difficult for me sometimes with english combined with the Internet!
    As people have told you, always ask this forum before if you need to. The members here are very helpful and I have maked some good deals with their support.
    Your "English" is fine Kenny !!

?

Iron sharpens iron boys. Sometimes the honing process is long and noisy but end result is an edge. We all have been made sharper here.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Your "English" is fine Kenny !!
    Wat do jo meen wit dat?
    (I'm the funniest man in my hometown!)

By the way oOIYvYIOo.. I assume that you live in Romania, and it then may be easier for you to search after the German name on the things that you seek. For example, search for "Heer koppelschloss" instead of "Heer buckle".

Europe has some great sites and it will be cheaper when it comes to the shipping cost I think.

I hope that you will show your dinosaur artefacts!!! My favorite is the Stegosaurus

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Wat do jo meen wit dat?
    (I'm the funniest man in my hometown!)

By the way oOIYvYIOo.. I assume that you live in Romania, and it then may be easier for you to search after the German name on the things that you seek. For example, search for "Heer koppelschloss" instead of "Heer buckle".

Europe has some great sites and it will be cheaper when it comes to the shipping cost I think.

I hope that you will show your dinosaur artefacts!!! My favorite is the Stegosaurus
    Hey , thank you for the advices. But you are wrong , why do you assume i am from Romania ?
    I also have human theeths with 25,000 years old , a steele part of a wall of funeral dolmen and several roman potery ,paelo-christian roman-visigothic stones with reliefs .
    Here is my last visit to a funerable dolmen with more than 6,000 years.

12195026_912758305478219_4139484267631657369_o.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4