Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The shadow knows

Article about: ...

Default Re: The shadow knows

So many people now a-days don't appreciate the sacrifices of those who came before us. Thankfully there are those of us who do. Saw this picture on the ole Facebook the other day and found it really touching. Great image and a beautiful caption.

?

Good thread I would also like everybody to stop & give our boys/girls a quick thought!! There is some shitty fighting going as we speak....Cheers Terry.

That is a good idea Terry. We should forget about the small problems and things in our lives that are really irrelevant, and think about the horrors our countrymen are facing on the other side of earth.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Good thread I would also like everybody to stop & give our boys/girls a quick thought!! There is some shitty fighting going as we speak....Cheers Terry.
    My youngest son is in the U.S. Marines, just finished all of his schools and is reporting to his first duty station tomorrow in California. Not sure where he'll go from there but please wish him well wherever he goes. Hopefully he can avoid those hot sandy places in the Middle East.

Thanks

Burt

You son is very brave. It must take a lot of courage and willpower to enlist into a dangerous job. If I ever get to fulfill my dream of taking part in the peacekeeping operations Finland participates in, I surely wish that Odin watches over me.

?

Good old USMC saved me a lot of hassle in Afghanistan.. So I have alot of time for them!!! I wish him luck & for him to stay safe where ever he goes!!! Cheers Terry.

This is such a moving piece of film. It had my wife in tears

WW2 veteran Jack Jennings recalls wartime experiences - YouTube

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Indeed.
    Well made and not a cheap two minutes to make.

Wow, that is a really good video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2