Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shops in Montreal, Canada?

Article about: by Walkwolf Good stuff, Mo. Hope you are enjoying your visit to the 'Great White North' ! p.s. This year we are experiencing a very mild winter.........! We are having a snow-free winter whe

Default Shops in Montreal, Canada?

Hi guys,

I just got to Montreal to visit some family. Do any of you know any good antique shops or militaria stores around here? I have never really looked much.

I love this city. Has anyone ever been here?

Best regards,
    Mo

PS: I love French keyboards. ééééé

?

Default Re: Shops in Montreal, Canada?

Better Idea.... are you flying or driving? Driving is about 9ish hours from Erie.

There Used to be a decent shop across the bridge in Chateauguay, but that was eons ago...(I think they were still driving horses carriages and using wood stoves when I was there..) Probably your best bet is to just grab yourself a phone book and start paging! I'm sure there's Got to be tons of great shops-it's a huge and old city! Good luck but careful! Unless you speak French, they'll skin you if you give 'em half an inch! lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    Better Idea.... are you flying or driving? Driving is about 9ish hours from Erie.
    I just made the drive today. Got any suggestions for the drive back?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    There Used to be a decent shop across the bridge in Chateauguay, but that was eons ago...(I think they were still driving horses carriages and using wood stoves when I was there..) Probably your best bet is to just grab yourself a phone book and start paging! I'm sure there's Got to be tons of great shops-it's a huge and old city! Good luck but careful! Unless you speak French, they'll skin you if you give 'em half an inch! lol William
    My family here speaks French, so I will be good with that. I would love to see what a Canadian antique mall is like so I will begin my hunt there.

My avatar is actually a picture of me and my girlfriend on top of Mount Royal.

?

On your way back, after you pass thru Toronto ... you will be Driving on the QEW... when you get to Burlington... >> "Brant st" exit... turn left.... and just a few blocks down you will see "emedals" on the right... only 2 min off the highway.

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    On your way back, after you pass thru Toronto ... you will be Driving on the QEW... when you get to Burlington... >> "Brant st" exit... turn left.... and just a few blocks down you will see "emedals" on the right... only 2 min off the highway.
    Man, I would love to go to Emedals, but I actually cross at 1,000 Islands in Northern New York. It is much easier for me.

?

It might only add an hour to your trip... well worth it.

Lucky me, I just found out that there is going to be a militaria show in Longueuil next Saturday!

Good stuff, Mo.

Hope you are enjoying your visit to the 'Great White North' !

p.s. This year we are experiencing a very mild winter.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast