Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Shops in Montreal, Canada?

Article about: by Walkwolf Good stuff, Mo. Hope you are enjoying your visit to the 'Great White North' ! p.s. This year we are experiencing a very mild winter.........! We are having a snow-free winter whe

Default Re: Shops in Montreal, Canada?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Good stuff, Mo.

Hope you are enjoying your visit to the 'Great White North' !

p.s. This year we are experiencing a very mild winter.........!
    We are having a snow-free winter where I'm from, too. Erie is just right across the lake from Ontario. (London, Ontario I think?)

I have family all over the world and my Quebecois people are my favorite to visit. I love the old European feel of Montreal and my cousin makes me all the poutine I want. How could I ask for more?

Overall I am a big fan of Canada and I would love to visit BC somday. Sometimes I feel like I am a Canadian at heart. It saddened me to see Canada's international junior team win the bronze medal earlier...

It's all good for the medal at least they got one . Where in montreal your family are ? I lived in montreal north ,and Dorval before moving in ontario in fact i am originally from Trois-Rivieres and hours and a half from Montreal.
    Have you tried the antique Market in the old port (there were one when i was there )
    Frenchy

Quote by frenchy View Post
    It's all good for the medal at least they got one . Where in montreal your family are ? I lived in montreal north ,and Dorval before moving in ontario in fact i am originally from Trois-Rivieres and hours and a half from Montreal.
    Have you tried the antique Market in the old port (there were one when i was there )
    Frenchy
    Hey Frenchy,

No I haven't tried the Old Port yet. I will have to keep an eye out. My family lives in Ahuntsic, so kind of north I think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2