Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Show your war libraries

Article about: here are some of mine, and Im glad we did this, as it made me organize a bit.....but Im still missing a bunch that I know I have somewhere! haha I laid em out so you can see the titles easie

Keep 'em coming !!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Still not got around to photographing all my books.

But I was very pleased indeed to buy this one this morning. It is the history of 2nd Guards Rifle Div, whom I re-enact. The book dates from 1972 and I have been after it for many years.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Wow ! You must be chuffed about finding that gem Ade !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I really am. A comrade in Sweden saw it and contacted Lez. Luckly I was home to hit the buy it now button. $50 all in.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Show your War Library

Some of my reference books and reading material some are now out of print and obselete picture is a signed one by Adolf Galland that came out of Germany. timothy

?

photo-4.jpg

Our local library has a sale every few months after they pull books out of circulation. So this was my haul from tonight, spent less than 20 bucks for them all.

Two great books, that my wonderful girlfriend got me as Christmas presents. I've been meaning to get both of them for a long time and I'm happy that I finally have one of the best reference books for SS-helmets.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10