Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sir Tony Robinsons Tour of Duty ths weekend fremantle, Western Australia

Article about: Hi guys, just thought i would put this up here for other West oz forum members. Im a big fan of Sir Tony Robinson and he will be filming at the Fremantle Barracks this sunday.... Sir Tony Ro

Well here is what i got signed. I took this photograph at the location of the ancient Aboriginal site i discoverd. Around 15,000 yrs old. Something that Time team would of loved. I know Sir Tony was very interested. I had to get him to sign it. I will now be framing it for the wall

Had to get Sir Tony Robinson to sign an image of the ancient Aboriginal site i discovered and got to name by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

And i had this signed...

Sir Tony Robinsons Autograph on a brochure he was filming for history channel by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

looked realy good there tailor marc. i like that sir tony robinson is over here agian. i to like all his shows. thanks for the images.
    and good work in finding the ancient Aboriginal site.

Thanks so much. This is the good thing living here in Perth, you can get really close to BIG named people because of our low population.
    My best was getting within a meter of her majesty at the big Aussie bbq for the queen and duke. My girlfriend loves it s she is from the UK and she said she wouldnt be able to get this close to these people over there

Queen Elizabeth II by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

The Duke of Edinburgh looking straight at me by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

Queen Elizabeth II Giving here farewell speach to us in Perth W.A by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

I love this one i took , looks like the Queen is angry for the duke perving on some hot Aussie girls..

Angry Queen by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

The queen with the duke, Colin Barnett to the far right is our Premier by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

?

Great Pic's and congrats on finding and getting to name that ancient site.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Great pics of the Queen too, we wanted to take our daughter to see the Queen and Prince Phillip when they were here last but the crowd just looked too big to get anywhere near them when we got to the ferry at South Perth so we gave up and came home. I think the Queen is terrific.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great Pic's and congrats on finding and getting to name that ancient site.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks mate!!

- - ------- - -

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great pics of the Queen too, we wanted to take our daughter to see the Queen and Prince Phillip when they were here last but the crowd just looked too big to get anywhere near them when we got to the ferry at South Perth so we gave up and came home. I think the Queen is terrific.
    Yeah i got there pretty early and took a hi vis vest from work. That and my camera gear made me look very professional and got my way to the front hahaha

I remember in 2001 seeing Tony in a hotel in Canterbury where he was staying during some filming. I was there with 6 other RAF guys to recover a Tornado F3 jet, we were in uniform in the car park when Tony walked past and one of our guys shouted 'Morning Baldrick' to which he replied 'Piss off'.

We all laughed, the guy knows our humour so well it was the best thing he could have said. Top guy!!

?

I didn't know he was a SIR now. Missed that somehow.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    I remember in 2001 seeing Tony in a hotel in Canterbury where he was staying during some filming. I was there with 6 other RAF guys to recover a Tornado F3 jet, we were in uniform in the car park when Tony walked past and one of our guys shouted 'Morning Baldrick' to which he replied 'Piss off'.

We all laughed, the guy knows our humour so well it was the best thing he could have said. Top guy!!
    haha love it! I could just picture that happening!

- - ------- - -

Quote by wood View Post
    I didn't know he was a SIR now. Missed that somehow.
    Me to, pretty sure it was November 2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3