Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sites that sell Third Reich / Adolf Hitler reproduction prints?

Article about: What sizes is there out there that sell Third Reich reproduction prints? I've used Third Reich nazi Hitler ww2 history reproductions. | PzG in the past but obviously they only have so many p

Pull a hi-res from tumblr, take the usb pen to Tesco/Walmart/Omnicorp etc, get the sales droid to put it on canvas for a reasonable fee.

Bon.

?

I wouldn't want to be the guy who walks into Wal-Mart and asks them to print out a huge picture of Hitler.

?

As Glen has pointed out this like most areas of this forum deals with original , period photos / documents etc not reproductions so i'm going to move this discussion to a more relevant section !!

?

It's just I really want to get hold of the 1940 Hitler Youth poster “Youth Serves the Führer. All 10-year-olds into the Hitler Youth.” in say a 24 x 36 poster size but the size resolution of the image online is not big enough.

That's the problem, you can't just print off any image you see online and have it any size you want within moderation because they aren't in high enough resolution.

Such posters do exist in this size on websites that well the originals that are in the £££ range.
    Last edited by John M; 08-20-2014 at 11:26 PM.

after reading your PM I will try to help you John M
    this is what you need?
    click to enlarge, save as .., print.

youth 10 years .jpg
    Jedem das Seine

?

How did you get it in such a high resolution?

?

I'm still going to be going around in circles with regards to using images from the internet (public domain ones) because you cannot increase the amount of pixels an image has without losing some quality, it is impossible to make a 400x600 pixel image to 1400x1600 without it looking distorted.

For example Hoffmann's official portrait has been on sale at Snyder's Treasures at the size of 22 by 32 inches but there is no way you could make one this size yourself from using an image from online of this and make it the same quality.

It's almost like having a tin of paint designed for one room and trying to stretch it over the whole house... its just not going to work.

There is editing software programs like Photoshop that can enlarge images by re-sizing the pixels but all it does is 'creates' pixels and you lose the quality of the image.

if you want it without mustache,you only have to request
    click to enlarge, save as .., print.

h3aaa.jpg
    Jedem das Seine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2