Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Smedley Bulter USMC 2 MOH MajGen "War is a Racket" Free read!

Article about: Devil Dogs, I sent this out the other day and figure some of you board members may find this interesting Fellas, > Some of you may have heard me talk about this before, and I know >mos

Default Smedley Bulter USMC 2 MOH MajGen "War is a Racket" Free read!

Devil Dogs, I sent this out the other day and figure some of you board members may find this interesting

Fellas,
    > Some of you may have heard me talk about this before, and I know
    >most of you don't hang your hat at the library to dig this up. So, I
    >dug up a free internet copy for your early Christmas present! It's about
    >one of our most famous hero's Smedley Butler and his thoughts on killing
    >all those Chinamen, Mexicans, Krauts and Haitians. Click on the
    >contents frame up top to read his diatribes and ponder in thought

Free E-Book: War Is A Racket, by Major General Smedley Butler « Sheep Pee!

Semper Fi,
    BOb
    Home

Default Re: Smedley Bulter USMC 2 MOH MajGen "War is a Racket" Free read!

Butler was not only a hard-chargin' Devil, he was also a statesman and a gentleman. He and others have made a lot of predictions concerning our current path toward a corporate run police state. Yeah I know, that sounds wacked out and nut-job right winger type stuff. Problem is, it's becoming fact more often than it is fiction. I'll tell you guys one thing...that we (active duty military) are preparing/training for a economic collapse. By that I mean we are actively running scenarios that deal with us securing major LoC's, civilian C3 facilities, food and water distro points, securing power and water facilities, etc. This is something we've never ever conducted training for. From my lengthy military experience, we don't usually train for a specific event unless it's coming down the pipeline.