Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SMLE stock

Article about: Anyone know where to obtain a No. 1 Mk.4 replacement stock? I need the front top and bottom.I got this for a song and dance. It was sorta bubba ized. I also need a front site blade and prote

Default SMLE stock

Anyone know where to obtain a No. 1 Mk.4 replacement stock? I need the front top and bottom.I got this for a song and dance. It was sorta bubba ized. I also need a front site blade and protective ears. I have looked around the internet,but with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,Ron
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: SMLE stock

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Anyone know where to obtain a No. 1 Mk.4 replacement stock? I need the front top and bottom.I got this for a song and dance. It was sorta bubba ized. I also need a front site blade and protective ears. I have looked around the internet,but with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,Ron
    Afraid you cannot have looked very far, Loads of wood furniture for sale on ebay WWII, all of it from USA. John.

No, I hadn't even thought of ebay. But I sure did check out a lot of web sites on the web. No luck. I guess I'll keep looking. Thanks,Ron

Ahhh. A little more finger work and wala. Numrich gun parts. Should a known.

[QUOTE=packin9;132615]Ahhh. A little more finger work and wala. Numrich gun parts. Should a known.[/QUOT

Well done, hope every thing fits O.K. and your rifle returns to its original state. Also on ebay all the metal furniture is sold on a regular basis, yours, John.

[QUOTE=Blackpowder44;132727]
    Quote by packin9 View Post
    Ahhh. A little more finger work and wala. Numrich gun parts. Should a known.[/QUOT

Well done, hope every thing fits O.K. and your rifle returns to its original state. Also on ebay all the metal furniture is sold on a regular basis, yours, John.
    Numrich seems to have it all John. Now it's just a matter to get the mula together. And if it's worth it. Ron