Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

snyders treasure website problems?

Article about: Is it my computer, or is there something with this site? My computer either freezes whilst visiting the site or slings me out! Just wondering how everybody else is getting on? Snyder's Treas

?

Unfortunately mine loaded up right away

But Daniel....look at the bright side...Now you can purchase Eva Braun's pink chrome tampon holder with the smiling eagle and swastika embossed design...it was found in the ruins of Berchtesgarden....right by Hitler's mustache brush...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I know its a joke, but they offer corkscrews "once used by goering and hitler"

Christ I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you lot, poor charley lol.
    Im after a vertical hanger, but cannot seem to find one so thought of the good ol saying "any port in a storm" so been trying to give him a go. Well this would be the second time really, the first time I tried to deal with him (years ago) he refused my sale because I spelt his name wrong - hopefully he's grown up a little since then.
    Makes you wonder how he gets the business when nobody can get on his website.
    matty

"It's Got to be good if Charlie says it is!"

Charles.jpg
    William

I want to get on there more than ever now.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    The only reason I would ever go on that site is to have good laugh at some fakes that a 3rd grader could spot. Why hasn't he been sued for fraud or something anyways?
    I believe he has.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Charlie makes liberal use of the "you bought a fake? Prove it!". If you take him to court, you have to produce an expert who will testify that it is not genuine. Naturally enough, Charles will then ask "Who says this guy is an expert? I'm an expert, and I say it's real. I've been in the business for over half a century!". But, if the person somehow persists on pressing it and it's looking bad for Charlie, all he has to do is say "Oops! I must have made a mistake!" and refund the purchase price. End of case. On to the next sale...
    William

Many, many years ago when Ebay was very young and trading and bidding was much more informal, CS popped up with a WWII industrial hardhat, the type with the high dome and short skirt all the way around. My Dad wore one just like it when he worked at Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, CA during WWII. In those long bygone days, prospective buyers often contacted sellers who had misidentified their wares to suggest he re-evaluate the piece. I did, and told CS his "experimental helmet was really an industrial safety helmet." CS went ballistic, and told me that he was a retired USAF Colonel who knew more about military equipment than I could possibly ever learn. Well, maybe. But I sure know the difference between a WWI tin hat and a WWII shipyard hard hat. That was my introduction to CS, whose name would have been more appropriate if his first name started with a "B" like Braindead. Dwight

?

Pure unadulterated excrement is about the best I can say about him and his wares, run away screaming and don't ever look back!
    Regards,
    John

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast